Bye, I'm off

Guest DevilsAdvocate

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vacancy:

Looking to raise your forum profile? Hoping to get plenty of gardening leave? Then look no further. This job is for you?

I have a newly arisen vacancy for a whiny club member.

Your job will be to believe yourself to be some kind of forum internal affairs officer and to make a nuisance of yourself.

You will be a go-getter aiming to go-get yourself infracted and, for the right candidate, an eventual ban.

You'll also then be looking towards meeting targets re: sending whining PMs to your 'chosen' Mod.

If you think you are suitable for this role then please apply in writing to

Off Topic

mkivsupra.net

Somewhere on the 'net

Interest in Supras and forging new relationships with fellow members is not essential.

You may be let go at short notice.

lately guys and girls i have been feeling a lot of negative air in the forum. a few people have been banned and theres countless arguements. to be honest the forum when i joined was a huge laugh, everybody was ripping on one another just for jokes. i think instead of publicly making a notice of your ban, the people who are banned should just call it a day. this thread wasted a lot of time and it just brings out the negative schema which isnt needed.

lately guys and girls i have been feeling a lot of negative air in the forum. a few people have been banned and theres countless arguements. to be honest the forum when i joined was a huge laugh, everybody was ripping on one another just for jokes. i think instead of publicly making a notice of your ban, the people who are banned should just call it a day. this thread wasted a lot of time and it just brings out the negative schema which isnt needed.

Well said.....

....if not very well written. :D

Interesting reading. What I've learned today...

* AD is banned

* A lot of people want Nizam to be banned

* adnanshah247 always sticks up for Nizam

* Matt H is gay, apparently.

I'm thinking about applying for the post of whiney attention whore, but I honestly dont think I can contribute enough to be effective. I think I've got the skills... they just need some polishing. :)