The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What you think?

JamieP

Ive decided i am going to get one of these monaros, im in talks with a couple of guys and should have one in a few days, also ill be booking it in this place asap for a supercharger to be fitted, should keep me amused for a while:)

http://www.rapid-gb.co.uk/index.html

Holly molly a supercharged 6 litre :yahoo: I think it would be rude not too :) Good luck matey

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive decided i am going to get one of these monaros, im in talks with a couple of guys and should have one in a few days, also ill be booking it in this place asap for a supercharger to be fitted, should keep me amused for a while:)

http://www.rapid-gb.co.uk/index.html

buy it and get a twin screw kenne bell supercharger on it...the best by far...and sound fantastic...

I've just read this thread and I find some of the comments about what type of person drives a Monaro ridiculous.

For those that have forgotten the Supra was considered a Medallion Man car at best and a drug dealers car at worst. Not counting the Chav factor of current times.

I reckon Jamie has made an excellent choice.

How much were these brand new Jamie! Seems like you get a lot of car for your money. Obviously depreciation is a killer though!!

Oh and Black is a must!!

H.

I think they was about 35k new.

buy it and get a twin screw kenne bell supercharger on it...the best by far...and sound fantastic...

Wow:blink:

I've just read this thread and I find some of the comments about what type of person drives a Monaro ridiculous.

For those that have forgotten the Supra was considered a Medallion Man car at best and a drug dealers car at worst. Not counting the Chav factor of current times.

I reckon Jamie has made an excellent choice.

Cheers bud:)

Would a stock 6.0l be quicker than an M5 bud?

Assuming your E39? Not sure, I doubt there would be much in it, might give the nod to the M5 as it has shorter gearing.

The M5 is deffo quicker than the 5.7 cv8 & LS1 cars though.

You're going to supercharge this thing anyway mate, 500lbs/ft from tickover to redline :lol:

Ive brought one and its going in at Rapid gb for the supercharger in febuary:d

Magna supercharger kit.

Chargecooler and intercooler.

new injectors/fuel lines and pump/ecu remap.

Full Wortec stainless exhaust, Headers, sports cats.

6 pot AP Brakes.

Performance clutch.

It will have itro 550/550 with full torque from 1600rpm.

WooHoo cant wait:yahoo: vids soon:d

Ive brought one and its going in at Rapid gb for the supercharger in febuary:d

Magna supercharger kit.

Chargecooler and intercooler.

new injectors/fuel lines and pump/ecu remap.

Full Wortec stainless exhaust, Headers, sports cats.

6 pot AP Brakes.

Performance clutch.

It will have itro 550/550 with full torque from 1600rpm.

WooHoo cant wait:yahoo: vids soon:d

:D:woot::notworthy Not wasting time then Jamie?

Can't wait for the vids. :D

There was one of these at marham with a supercharger, it was broken!

The inlet air feed pipe was split and it was just sat there with a dynochart in the window. I have to say the torque/power curve was very aggressive, and it peaked at 550 fwp. BIG car though. Wonder what the throttle response is like with a supercharger?

I had a go in a proper holden 6 litre yute in australia a few years ago, non supercharged it was pretty lame, not even bpu supra to be honest.

gotta love the sound though :)

I look forward to the story... as we all know, if nothing else, you will keep us amused for months, one way or another :D

ps like the one with 1800 hp... lol