The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do i look bovvered? (Was 750cc injectors for sale!!)

Guest no1_boyracer

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the problem might be that...

most the loosers on the supra site have bottom of the range SZ etc

and that...

most the guys on the supra site r pricks - if it ent standard they daont like it!!

So you have a limited market over here unfortunately, sadly we all drive standard SZs so have no need for such exciting mystery tuning parts.

For those defensive types with short memories:

http://z13.invisionfree.com/streetlegal/index.php?showtopic=3715&st=0

Guest no1_boyracer

was sold them with an aftermarket fuel rail. definate 750 (can tell from the spray holes) but they dont fit into the fuel rail (fuel rail takes HKS sized injectors)

Want to keep the fuel rail so need smally injectors so............. these r up for sale or swap if anyone has any HKs sized ones 550cc up!!!!

I think the problem might be that...

and that...

So you have a limited market over here unfortunately, sadly we all drive standard SZs so have no need for such exciting mystery tuning parts.

For those defensive types with short memories:

http://z13.invisionfree.com/streetlegal/index.php?showtopic=3715&st=0

Tut tut tut No.1, thats very naughty!! unlike most french cars owners and other types of heavily moddified cars, we like to keep the style and shape of the supra and it was gorgeous to start with, keep it in-keeping with the cars original design.

Guest no1_boyracer

in your opimion - but at the moment i am trying to get rid of a set of brand new 750cc injectors.£300 for the set or swap for smaller sized ones

They are brand new!!! sure someone knows what they are?? gregg said they are the same size etc as what he runs in the turbofit supra

:rolleyes:

Why don't you get in touch with the person who sold them to you / Gregg and find out some info about them then?

But don't forget that we are all pricks and won't like them if they aren't standard.

Guest no1_boyracer
To be fair he said most of them, so not everyone is a prick

To be honest with the abuse i was getting both about my car (not just the FMIC) and personally - that was tame!!

most people would have said a lot more than that!!

basic maths - they are bigger. the fact they are twice as big as the standard ones

The physical size doesn't actually have anything to do with it (well it does for those pedantic ones, but not always)..

If you want to sell them, it might be worth getting them flow tested, and post them up, not only will it confirm the size of them but also people are more likely to buy flow tested ones.