The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I do feed my cat, honest!

Burna

One of our cats has always been a bit of killing machine and is always bringing back the local wild life which 8/10 times she eats, so doesn't just kill for fun. Couple of years ago it did get a bit out of hand when we saw her dragging a huge magpie up the street, but since then she has gone back to mostly field mice (at least one a day).

It seems now though yet again her appetite has grown. Sunday she turned up with what looked like a newly born puppy! It turned out to be a baby rat as big as the palm of your hand :blink: Yet again she ate the lot!

Today she has gone a bit too far, I arrived home from work to find our furry friend lying on the path :( She has eaten a fair bit of him but it seems my cats eyes are bigger than her belly.

I used to love watching that squirrel run and play in my garden.

RIP Mr. Squirrel :(

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but is that the cat's fags left behind or are they yours?????

They belonged to the squirrel... think he had puffed one too many, hence he wasn't quick enough to get out of the cats murderous rampaging path ;)

Gotta love the snuggly wuggly fur balls...

Mine mostly brings me moths. The odd occasion she has jumped through the window with a bird pinned behind its wings, but hasn't killed it - let it go in the front room - what a mess of bird shite and feathers that causes!

lucky its grey squirrel mate or your cat - and the owner would be in deep poo - red squirrels are protected after all.

also keep in mind,. once - our neighbour had put mouse poison down cos they had mice,. they were throwing the mice out into the garden - sometimes not quite dead,..

if a cat was to eat such a mouse it would be bye bye cat,.