The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Need help to save a 2 year olds life

The Raven

http://www.appeal4alfie.com/index.php

This little lad is local to me and the story is heart renching.

SUNDAY 29th AUGUST there is a fun run/walk for him costs £10 i will post details up soon

I know its a bad time out there for people. If we just put £10 into this instead of our fuel tank we might be able to help save his life.

Thanks People

Russ

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know i was hoping for a bit more support.

Never mind every little counts i guess. The very sad thing is his mum is over the moon they have raised £600

Just keep bumping the thread and you will get most of the good guys eventually, those that can see beyond the bonnet of their car.

Its just a pity the club can't seem to really pull together for something that would actually make a huge difference to a lot of people.

Its a sad reflection on what really motivates people into action on a day to day basis.

I have just donated. Such a sad story, Terrible that the nhs won't pay for his treatment that could save his life.

mkivsupra.net pulled together and raised a large sum of money to help my son Jack when the nhs wouldn't cover his treatment, let's hope we can do the same for Alfie.

Just had a text from a lady that works with the mum in question asking what MKIV club is as they have a rough idea that the car i own is a supra.

Made her cry that people she does not know would help her and her child.

Big props to all those that have helped and i hope you have a awesome day.

Well i was going to donate £10 to the help Lee get his Supra back on the road fund.

So i can at least donate to this very worthwhile cause :)

Keep us upto date how he gets on.

Will keep this thread up and running until they get where they need to be.

Top notch people:)

Russ, I may be able to help further than my current donation.

My wife has belonged to the UKFM (united kingdom federation of majorettes) For a very long time now. The lady who runs it Has a charity called the Ashley Jay Trust, They help by donating money and holidays etc to Children who need help.

When This Excellent club, Which is full of very kind hearted members raised half the money for my son Jack as you know, The ashley Jay trust donated the other half to pay for his treatment.

My wife is going to pass on all the details of Alfie and the just giving details to the trust in the hope they can help.

Russ, I may be able to help further than my current donation.

My wife has belonged to the UKFM (united kingdom federation of majorettes) For a very long time now. The lady who runs it Has a charity called the Ashley Jay Trust, They help by donating money and holidays etc to Children who need help.

When This Excellent club, Which is full of very kind hearted members raised half the money for my son Jack as you know, The ashley Jay trust donated the other half to pay for his treatment.

My wife is going to pass on all the details of Alfie and the just giving details to the trust in the hope they can help.

Now that would be a major boost to this little chap's chances of survival.

But that doesn't mean that we can now sit back and let someone else take over.

The traders seem to be very poorly represented. Just Jurgen & Ibrar so far from what I see. Its not for me to judge but it appears you guys do alright from the club. How about showing your appreciation by giving a little something back?

Not to us per say but to a potential future Supra driver! :)