The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New camera...chuffed

Ewen

Impressive snaps

Thanks.

The fly shot is fantastic, and I like the others too.

But I do like to see another man's flies and his wood in photos.

Go on...12,000 posts.

Let's be havin' ya!

Go on.....

:D Here you go.

Woah did you take those pics?!

Yup. Great little camera for what it is.

OMG! Those pics are amazing Ewen.

The detail on the fly is fantastic. How did you get it to stay still long enough to get the focal range perfect???

Ta Ed.

The bugs (:) nice one Jonathanc) were taken in macro mode obviously, but all were taken in auto mode. The camera gives a preview and if you are happy, press the button. I haven't played with the manual modes yet. The bugs seem happy to stay still even with the lens only a couple of centimetres away...maybe its their reflection in the lens.

God i hate you! Your so bloody talented - i bet your even good in bed!

Actually, I'm really really baaaad in bed.

Excellent pictures dude, have you just picked this up yourself or do you have any professional experience..

Ed, didn't you see the little blobs of super glue under the its feet? :)

Ta again...no, just dabbling over the years. As I said, this little camera is amazing.

The cave pic was without flash btw...it was pretty dark to the eye, but the camera did its magic.

Very impressed by those photos Ewen, especially the fly! Excellent. I find photography quite therapeutic, but never seem to have the time for therapy IYSWIM? :)

Thanks Chris. I made an effort over the last week to make time...I'm paying for it now though, having to play hard ball catch-up, but it was a nice week off. BTW, I envy you your abundant subject matter :).