The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just kinda adopted two cats ;)

SupraStar 3000

About 4 weeks ago I found a cute little kitten asleep under our car with no tags and very little weight. In fact he was just skin and bone.

After 2 days of intense TLC and 24 hour feeding he starting becoming friendly towards us and sleeped all day in our conservatory.

Then I found an old cardboard box under a tree at the end of our road with another little kitten in very bad condition.

Cut a long story short,... 3 weeks later both are very well and healthy living with us enjoying the the good life. RSPCA and all the local animal shelters couldn't realy help so we've adopted them.

The cats are twins (both boys) and we think either abyssinian or oriental short hair. Both extremely loving and playful.

Guest Sakura

Well done you! They look fantastic :thumbs:

One thing I've learned from my work in animal rescue - the RSPCA are only interested if Rolf Harris or cameras are involved. Sad, but true.

They said the only way the RSPCA "could" help is the animal was "hurt" or "wounded".

I said "well,... in a few days IF these cats don't get medical attention they will be very hurt,... they'll be dead"

Didn't seem to make any difference tho.

One shelter said they would take them in and try to find new homes but couldn't guarantee keeping them together, which I wasn't going to allow to happen. Just look at how they love one another. :love:

Guest Sakura
They said the only way the RSPCA "could" help is the animal was "hurt" or "wounded".

I said "well,... in a few days IF these cats don't get medical attention they will be very hurt, they'll be dead"

didn't seem to make any difference tho.

One shelter said they would take them in and try to find new homes but couldn't guarantee keeping them together which I wasn't going to allow to happen.

Just look at how the love one another.

They are very lucky you managed to reunite them :love:

Just wait until they stop being brothers and start being partners in crime :sly: My sister adopted two kittens, and came home one day to find they had discovered the chimney - the whole house was covered in sooty footprints! Bless ;)

Very good of you.

We found a young cat dodging traffic along the road where we live, if we left him I'm sure he would have got knocked over .

He's been living with us for 7 months now, likes running up the curtains, carrying tomatoes into the living room and sleeping in the bath to keep cool! :D

Good lad,

I did the same about a year ago, cat turned up in a friends garden and kept sneaking into her house and eating the dog food :clap:

No idea whos it was or where it had come from but it wouldnt leave.

After a week or so the RSPCA were going to take it away. I went over one night, saw the cat and fell in love. Came home with me in the car that night and i have had it ever since. Wouldnt swap him for the world. Just sat next to me now licking his bum :shrug: why would you want to do that.

How can people neglect animals like that :complain: they want a lump hamer to the head if you ask me :thanks:

What a nice story, happy ending too.

If only all the 'dumped' animals could find homes

like your cats have, the world would be a much

better place.

I hate people who are cruel towards animals, fucking

cowards, they should be rounded up, put in a room

together & made to starve to death.