The mkiv Supra Owners Club

F1 Predictions for Spa today

Lucifer

Got to be Alonso unfortunately with Fisichella being the buffer infront of Schumacher.

I just hope Schumacher can get into second at the start, if that doesn't happen he will go backwards with Alonso pulling away.

Don't know why the McLarens are so slow! :)

The Ferraris have a massive speed advantage on the long straight over all the other cars, they've got a flexible rear wing which deforms at speed to reduce drag!

They'll surely be massive complaints after the race as this is outlawed, or the other teams will follow suit with designs of their own.

although it pains me a lot i think the naz...... erm i mean M shcumi will win as of pit stops, i wish honda would get there arses in gear cause week in week out you read how jenson drives the car to the limit and nick fry having to apologise week in week out

jenson does have the ability as he has proven that he can even go wheel to wheel with schumacher and come out on top, there was a few in his rookie season when schumi was unbeatable

It used to be so good didn't it?

Indeed it did, I'm wondering if the current investigations into trying to stop 'wheel over wheel' accidents might result in a change in design and ultimately closer racing where drivers can afford to take more chances.

I predict a boring race with minimal overtaking

Well this was the most accurate prediction.

Thank good for Sky+, at 30x speed it is over much more quickly. Just rewind for the odd bit of racing. Never watch it live any more it is just too dull and over hyped.

Now worm racing thats exciting, you never know what will happen next, with the added tension of a bird possibly taking out your worm at any moment.

It used to be so good didn't it?

Racing would be better if they simply did away with pit stops and rear wings....

Then drivers would have to try overtaking manoevers instead of trying to take advantage of pit stops, fuel quantity manipulation and all that "non-racing" stuff.

F1 has, unfortunately become a boring procession, where the commentators get exited when someone drives into the pits....oh, please........

whats the name of that English lad?

Has dark skin and won both races at the ring.

Looks like he's are next hope for a world champ

Lewis Hamilton. He has been looked after by McLaren since he was about 12 years old and racing karts. He now races in the GP2 series which supports the European F1 rounds. This kid is seriously good - he will win a Grand Prix before Jenson Button will. (IMO :) )