JAE 22.23.24 July 2005

250horses

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all :) The bloody rain stopped play unfortunately so I didn't get to meet anything like all the people I wanted to. Accidently found Vaughney but then didn't download his map, bugger, sorry mate.

But anyway, the stand was so well laid out - no two cars next to each other were the same colour! Well done Ray, once again :thumbs: Good to see the usual suspects, and I'm downloading the Ray video now...

Wait for it...

hahahahahahaha that's great :D Top Bloke!

-Ian

thats mad as i'm the one calling for mod to sort the fire out (feck i was pissed) :respekt: BTW tom didn't find that bit of the evening too funny :complain:

I waited till the morning to kiss and make up with Ray, he had a strange fishy aroma about him :thumbdown

thats mad as i'm the one calling for mod to sort the fire out (feck i was pissed) :respekt: BTW tom didn't find that bit of the evening too funny :complain:
Given the amount of alcohol in everyone I thought we all dealt with it very well.... especially my fire extinguishing technique.

Great Day, unfortunately the rain put the mockers on it a bit but worth the trip just to see all them Supras on the stand and to meet a few people.

Nice to meet everyone, Ian.C, dont worry about downloading my map, i will contact you in the near future to arrange about coming down to see you.

Boneyard - Thanks for delivery of my bits, i hope there is someway you can hold onto the rest of your stuff.

Looking at all the stands, ours definitely looked the best especially with circular display. From a distance it looked like a fortress with all the Supras standing guard - AWESOME - WELL DONR TO THE CLUB ORGANISERS

See you all soon, cheers

Apologies for not making myself known and being sociable, I'd planned to come back and have a natter after having a look around but when the weather turned I waited for it to stop, grabbed some quick pictures of the Supras and made a dash for it.

My pics are uploading at the moment - they will be here in a while, got a bit carried away:

http://www.megaboost.co.uk/supra/mine/jae2005/