Supra Pod 2009 Discussion Thread

SteveR

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've probably missed this whilst reading all throught the threads, but how do non members get their names down and pay up for the drifting? I have a mate who was comming to watch who now realises what a good price it is and now wants to bring his 180sx. He's not bad either.

I've probably missed this whilst reading all throught the threads, but how do non members get their names down and pay up for the drifting? I have a mate who was comming to watch who now realises what a good price it is and now wants to bring his 180sx. He's not bad either.

That your mate who came on that pancake run earlier in the year Ad?

My mate's coming and running my car - I just paid up under my name and told Steve that the money was for 1 member to run and 1 non-member to run. If that's not right, I'm sure Steve will let us know :D

My mate's coming and running my car - I just paid up under my name and told Steve that the money was for 1 member to run and 1 non-member to run. If that's not right, I'm sure Steve will let us know :D

No problem there that is spot on. All the details are in the details thread Hoff. :)

That your mate who came on that pancake run earlier in the year Ad?

No Rich, he cant make it. I got a few Nissan/drift addict mates:D I have tried to get him to sign up but he's skint. He just got his in the 12's down the pod though:blink:

is there anything that can stop the track sticking to the paint near the rear wheels?

eh? Do you mean the crap you'll flip up if you do pro-stylee burnouts?

Get your local vinyl/stickers place to make something fugly but practical you just rip off at the end of the day?

eh? Do you mean the crap you'll flip up if you do pro-stylee burnouts?

Get your local vinyl/stickers place to make something fugly but practical you just rip off at the end of the day?

i try not to do burnouts but i still end up with crap stuck on the car sticker is a good idea cheers mate