The mkiv Supra Owners Club

waited long enough

john karl

I have reluctantly decided that the time has come to sell my tt supra [ 1996 face lift ] it has a full description on ebay as well as photos it is advertised for buy it now £5700 and the reserve is £5050, i would rather sell it to someone on the site but i will sell it to the first person that hits the buy it now button, please no silly offers like the last time i was going to put it up for sale, as these will not even be answered :(

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1996-TOYOTA-SUPRA_W0QQitemZ250357268891QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item250357268891&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A7%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

I suggest you edit the description and split it into more than one paragraph. It's way too much info for a single paragraph and I honestly got tired of reading it before I was half way through. That won't help you sell it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.