The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Couple of kill's in my TT Supra

toyotasupra1980

dont need an IQ test mate, first and national diploma's in BTEC Information Technology from college,graduated from uni with both an HND and BSc Degree in computer studies,i earn nearly

20k a year and work for the welsh assembly government, so you keep the IQ Test mate.:D:d:d

http://www.texasmonthly.com/ranch/sayings/images/boastful.dt.3.gif

Shame they didn't do qualification in maturity.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

....THIS THREAD IS Officially CLOSED... thank and goodnight till the next rant.

ok this thread was closed last time i checked

Thread closed now yeah go away.:D:d:d

and here's a picture of King Canute commanding the sea to retreat, taken btw in approx 50 BC.

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to pay our last respects to...

"Couple of kill's in my TT Supra" thread.

http://homepage.mac.com/omegaosx/.Pictures/dead_thread.jpg

Thank god some one decided to end this jeez:rolleyes:

people just cant take other people having some fun with there car, just add me to the Ross (ok he asked for it) and Clarkson list and sue me for having a laugh and using the freedom of speech act.:taped::D:D:rolleyes:

ah jesus christ this thing still going, even you lot could do much better than keep this thread going and talk about something else, its simple i will drive fast against anything, dont really care, i am enjoying my car, and if people have a hard time with that then tough, let me do whatever the hell i want, if i die in a burning wreck then so be it, leave me alone and end this.

Jesus Christ.