The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gary Glitter...

JustGav

Have you gone for a Mr T mohawk?

Curtis Stiger mullet - I'm told it's the big thing around these parts but oddly I seem to be the only person sporting it and people keep pointing. I presume it's to highlight my amazing "do" though *shrug*

Seriously?? I can kinda maybe understand the bra as young girls obviously might enjoy dressing up, but pole dancing kits? That's very very wrong.

She's a salon "style director" in a small town so I took it with a pinch of crackle wax to be honest and haven't confirmed it myself because I don't want my ISP to see me looking for such things or to be seen in that section of Tesco. She did seem pretty wound up about it though.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I HATE this government, they are about as much use as a chocolate

fire guard...

OK let me put some perspective on all this.

Firstly, my comment was ironic, because everyone wants to blame the government for everything, from oil prices to the smoking ban to the shape of kidney beans.

The so called 'goverment' are responsible for everything in this country!

Now I can understand that they do make some pretty dire decisions but let's be realistic, it's not the government that creates kiddie fiddlers like Glitter. After all, his reign of terror was conducted under a whole different administration. It's society as a whole and IMO it's a product of the unashamed capitalism the has run out country into the ground over recent years.

She's a salon "style director" in a small town so I took it with a pinch of crackle wax to be honest and haven't confirmed it myself because I don't want my ISP to see me looking for such things or to be seen in that section of Tesco. She did seem pretty wound up about it though.

If I was 10 I think I'd rather get given a pole dancing kit than a fake kitchen/iron/vacuum set - talk about giving the wrong impression to women kind. ;)

OK let me put some perspective on all this.

Firstly, my comment was ironic, because everyone wants to blame the government for everything, from oil prices to the smoking ban to the shape of kidney beans.

Now I can understand that they do make some pretty dire decisions but let's be realistic, it's not the government that creates kiddie fiddlers like Glitter. After all, his reign of terror was conducted under a whole different administration. It's society as a whole and IMO it's a product of the unashamed capitalism the has run out country into the ground over recent years.

No, but it is the Goverment who let these sick people get away with it! He shouldn't even be allowed into this Country!

As i said before, it's a worse crime not to pay your taxes than it is to commit a crime!

http://www.drodd.com/images/hoover_bro.jpg

As you can see I did some more work on it when I got back to the office, thought I'd add some gangsta lines.

Stupid question, but im probably the minority that hasn't seen you in person lol...but is that you??

No, but it is the Goverment who let these sick people get away with it! He shouldn't even be allowed into this Country!

As i said before, it's a worse crime not to pay your taxes than it is to commit a crime!

He's just been released from prison where he served his term for the crime he did... and he's a British citizen. If anything, we should force him back and not let him leave the country IMO. That way it's only us Brits who need to worry about him. Besides, we'll do enough of that for the whole world anyway. The guy isn't going to have anywhere close to a normal life (and quite right too!) for the rest of his time on this planet.

He's just been released from prison where he served his term for the crime he did... and he's a British citizen. If anything, we should force him back and not let him leave the country IMO. That way it's only us Brits who need to worry about him. Besides, we'll do enough of that for the whole world anyway. The guy isn't going to have anywhere close to a normal life (and quite right too!) for the rest of his time on this planet.

Yeh ok, but he should be locked up for the rest of his life, but no, he's free and he can do what he wants in this country!

Yeh ok, but he should be locked up for the rest of his life, but no, he's free and he can do what he wants in this country!

As long as it isn't in Basingstoke..... Make no excuse my kids are my priority and very little will get in the way of me protecting them.

Agreed, he should be kept away from society at large but you can't argue with "justice" can you? :(

No you can't but as i said in a post the other day:

A polish guy kills an old guy with no licence and a hit and run...£40.00 fine...

An old lady who has commited no crimes, doesnt pay her council tax once and gets banged up for it!

Where's the justice in that?!

I know its a bit of a side note but pole dancing isn't really a bad thing. Its a very tasteful hobby/art. I understand all of your points of view on it though as its mostly strippers that take it on. There is a big difference between a stripper swinging round a pole and a proper pole dancer though.

As for the kids, its the parents fault. Blame the media and the government all you want but its a lack of education, discipline and more importantly interest from the parents that i blame. There is nothing worse than telling a kid "NO" and having no interest in their curiosity or be willing to explain your reasoning.

Parents just don't seem to take much time with their kids with regards to understanding each other, its much easier to sit them in front of a playstation for hours.

I know its a bit of a side note but pole dancing isn't really a bad thing. Its a very tasteful hobby/art. I understand all of your points of view on it though as its mostly strippers that take it on. There is a big difference between a stripper swinging round a pole and a proper pole dancer though.

As for the kids, its the parents fault. Blame the media and the government all you want but its a lack of education, discipline and more importantly interest from the parents that i blame. There is nothing worse than telling a kid "NO" and having no interest in their curiosity or be willing to explain your reasoning.

Parents just don't seem to take much time with their kids with regards to understanding each other, its much easier to sit them in front of a playstation for hours.

It's the parents who start things off, if the child is not trated or disciplined properly you see killers, kiddie fiddlers and a bad society in general.

I dread to think what the next generation will be like with all these things happening...