The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Supra Sz-r Targa Aerotop

Guest coops1

This is my first Supra and the only reason im selling her is because I want a TT and more power...

This car really is stunning and was just re-sprayed 2 years ago in Ferrari red as the pain work was starting to faded It was origanly blood red/wine red.

It has uk TT Supra alloys with 235 fronts and 255 rears,

Lowered

Power flow de cat exhaust (1st cat still in place for MOT)

Induction kit

Cambelt changed at 90,000kms now just over 104,000kms.

Speedo converted to MPH

Upgraded cd player with upgraded door speakers and tweeters.

Cat 1 Cobra Alarm and Imobilser

MOT till end of July 08

6 Months Taxed

RWD

Electric heated mirrors

Electric Aerial

Electric drivers seat

Electric windows

AC and climate control (ice cold)

This car has done 105000 km which works out to about 67000 miles so for a 1993 (14 year old) car that works out to less than 5000 miles a year !!!!

The only faults are that the rear tyres will need changing soon but are still legal and there is a small scratch on the inside of the drivers door seal (looks like someone nipped it with there heal but it was not me) :D

Please feel free to come and view the car anytime, this is used every day so please keep this in mind.

[ATTACH]68268[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]68269[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]68270[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]68271[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]68272[/ATTACH]

More pics can also be found here:

http://s218.photobucket.com/albums/cc230/coops1_photos/

Also, I am guessing the car was owned by a member of here before me at some point as there is a owners club sticker in the window but who I dont know>>>

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.