The mkiv Supra Owners Club

3.0T RZ-S TT Stunning example

Guest Jaz

3.0T RZ-S Twin Sequential Turbo Auto, Superb Condition, 77k documented mileage from new, Unscratched 18" Antera Alloys(worth £2000). Imported '05 & thousands spent (all receipts). New blue hoses, HKS dump valve, HKS turbo timer, HKS s/steel silent exhaust, Custom Silver Dash, Colour changeable indigo dials, Cat 1+2 Thatcham approved Cobra Alarm with global closing (windows on remote & C/L), Immoboliser, Traction Control, ABS, PAS, elec. Retract mirrors(heated), elec.windows, elec.drivers seat, climate control, FHS both UK & JAP, Major service May'07 (inc. sub-frame and engine mount tightening), Unmarked dash/interior, Carpets as new+orig.car mats, Meticulously serviced + oil change every few mths inc. Flawless blended side skirts & rear spats, Glass UK spec headlamps. TRD spoiler, Kenwood CD/MP3 player, Infinity Kappa component 3-way speakers in rear,10" Vibe Subwoofer+amp, Under bonnet - maintained like the crown jewels. You would have to see it + all the receipts to believe it. Garaged & remains garaged since being brought into the UK. It has a Grade 4 import rating for its superb condition. Engine purrs faultlessly at 600rpm with only vapour from exhaust. MOT till July '08 and taxed until January '08. House move forces this reluctant sale. £7,750 ono

James, 07856 774664

Hi guys. Thanks for the message.

Supra_Surj - yep that used to be Dan's car! If he wants it he can buy it back lol.

CJ - I work with the guy I bought it from, who knows the huy who imported it very well - whom he bought it from - hence my "facts" about the importing/garaged info. Hope that makes sense - basically everything above can be verified. I have had the car half a year.

All I can say is Dan has made this car an absolute dream. She is unbelievable.

No steering play, drives beautifully straight and the engine is flawless - absolutely flawless. It had new brakes etc when I got it and I have only driven her at weekends very respectfully. She is a gem; one of the best. And I will be sad to see her leave my garage!! I have to get a Focus bloody diesel so I can drive to work each day(!) At least I fulfilled my dream.

Dan if your watching - feel free to call me ;)

Andy T - yer I know :( but heres the prob - i work in lewisham, london (hell with living people in it). I currently get the train to work and my car stays in my garage all snug, cozy and safe. We are moving to an area where I must drive to work and park my car in hell with horrible gang members walking the streets. It wouldnt last a day! I now need a car that will blend in like lamposts. Something really rubbish that if someone told you, you just walked past it, you would have to look back and check... like a silver focus. Now Im gonna go cut me wrists!! so NO I don't want to sell this amazing car. She is the best car I have ever owned and driven, and at least I've realised a life dream...I saw this car at the 1993 motor show (I think it was that year, may be 92) and when dad said - wow...this car generates 326 bhp from 3 litres...no other car has done that in history - I just had to have one, one day. And now I do :)

I will consider a PX with a non-turbo supra. I can afford £3750 on one and would require £4000 cash (money needed to move home/clear debts!)

Jaz

Gents, I have managed to find ways of funding my move that will now allow me to keep my car. YIPPEE!!! So..AndyT (above) your comment about

"Come on mate... How can you sell after less than 6 months ownership?? Keep it and love it..." sent some of kind of telepathic message to my other half...

It came down to a possible part ex with a BMW 840ci and she suddenyl realised that Supras actually look really nice and agreed to part with her hard earned saved cash - and I keep the Soop!

Roll on the New Year - I intend coming to some meets :):):):)

Jaz

Can a mod pls ammend the forum title to NO LONGER FOR SALE please. Ta

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.