The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New GTA IV trailer out

Homer

Now that's Old Skool ;) - lol

Although I was thinking about buying it again to pass some time before the next one comes out :)

Old Skool?! It's cutting edge in my flat dude!! :D

That and GT4. I seem to spend a lot of time on them both, but never progressing in the game. Those motocross bikes with uzis make a fun combination in San Andreas! The lack of a mouse on a playstation really really really really does my nut in every now and again though. Well, more "now" than "again". Which is why I never completed it - one mission really needs a mouse but I can't complete it without.

Microsoft and sony had an agreement to relase GTA on the same day in nov (ish) but then sony's messed up, so microsoft had to delay the release as well. The xbox version is good to go or so i've been told ;)

I heard this too (from someone who works there), apparently the code for the PS3 is much harder to write than the Xbox one and it's the reason for them pushing back the release date.

Doesn't look like it'll be out before Feb.