The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1999 toyota supra rz vvti triptronic HKS T04R FULL SINGLE TURBO

Guest 460supra

Guest 460supra

Hi i have owned this car for about five months and have only used it about five times, i want to start my own business so im afraid the supra has to go. I have a post in the chat asking what its worth .As far is i no it was imported from new its has had 4 owners the 2nd owner 'pozzy111' spent alot of money on the mods as you can see from the spec. I know the graphics and the wing will put people off but they are removable .There are some pics in my garage (dont no how to put them on here). Been told it could be 550-600bhp with a remap .have lots and lots of receipts and it has about 7 months mot .

Specifications: v-reg

1999 Toyota Supra RZ vvti Tiptronic

Japanese Import

Clifford Concept 300 Cat 1 Immobilizer/Alarm

Engine:

HKS T04R FULL SINGLE TURBO

HKS INDUCTION KIT

HKS OIL COOLER

HKS FUEL RAIL

HKS Valcon Plus Vcam Kit Pro

HKS pulles

HKS PLUGS

HKS VVIT CONTROLLER

HKS BOOST CONTROLLER

HKS BLOW OFF VALVE

HKS fcon pro ECU

HKS fuel rail kit

SARD fuel regulator

SARD 800CC FUEL INJECTORS

JZA INTERCOOLER

Geddy pulles

SPARCO HOSES

CARBON STRUT BRACE

HKS SUPERDRAGER EXHAUST (FULL SYSTEM)

CURRENTLY RUNNING 460BHP

Brakes:

BREMBO BRAKES -BIG BRAKE UPRATED DISCS - CROSS DRILLED AND VENTED

Suspension:

EIBACH SPRINGS

KONI SHOCK ABSORBERS

Wheels:

18" MOMO TUNER ALLOY WHEELS

265 wide Back / 245 wide Front

Exterior:

QUICK SILVER BODYWORK with blue/silver graphics

Full BOMEX BODY KIT

APR REAR SPOILER

TRD TYPE BONNET

Interior:

CLOTH INTERIOR

A PILLAR GAUGES hks

SONY XPLOD MP3/SINGLE DISC CD PLAYER

HKS KNOCK AMP

HKS BOOST CONTROLLER

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi i have owned this car for about five months and have only used it about five times, i want to start my own business so im afraid the supra has to go. I have a post in the chat asking what its worth .As far is i no it was imported from new its has had 4 owners the 2nd owner 'pozzy111' spent alot of money on the mods as you can see from the spec. I know the graphics and the wing will put people off but they are removable .There are some pics in my garage (dont no how to put them on here). Been told it could be 550-600bhp with a remap .have lots and lots of receipts and it has about 7 months mot .

Specifications:

1999 Toyota Supra RZ vvti Tiptronic

Japanese Import

Clifford Concept 300 Cat 1 Immobilizer/Alarm

Engine:

HKS T04R FULL SINGLE TURBO

HKS INDUCTION KIT

HKS OIL COOLER

HKS FUEL RAIL

HKS Valcon Plus Vcam Kit Pro

HKS pulles

HKS PLUGS

HKS VVIT CONTROLLER

HKS BOOST CONTROLLER

HKS BLOW OFF VALVE

HKS fcon pro ECU

HKS fuel rail kit

SARD fuel regulator

SARD 800CC FUEL INJECTORS

JZA INTERCOOLER

Geddy pulles

SPARCO HOSES

CARBON STRUT BRACE

HKS SUPERDRAGER EXHAUST (FULL SYSTEM)

CURRENTLY RUNNING 460BHP

Brakes:

BREMBO BRAKES -BIG BRAKE UPRATED DISCS - CROSS DRILLED AND VENTED

Suspension:

EIBACH SPRINGS

KONI SHOCK ABSORBERS

Wheels:

18" MOMO TUNER ALLOY WHEELS

265 wide Back / 245 wide Front

Exterior:

QUICK SILVER BODYWORK with blue/silver graphics

Full BOMEX BODY KIT

APR REAR SPOILER

TRD TYPE BONNET

Interior:

CLOTH INTERIOR

A PILLAR GAUGES hks

SONY XPLOD MP3/SINGLE DISC CD PLAYER

HKS KNOCK AMP

HKS BOOST CONTROLLER

nice spec, nice price too;)

No offence...but you'll open up your target market by tearing off the stickers and that rear wing!!!

IMO it's spoiling an otherwise nice car. Take 'em off and do some new piccies! :)

Got to agree with this :)

The stickers and horrible wing are devaluing that car massively. A late model car like this is going to appeal to those with a bit of cash to spend so are not likely to appreciate the chav tack.

Nice car otherwise and with the it looking the part it should be an easy sale.

It would be well worth contacting Jurgen as he has a few contacts that can sell special/nicely speced cars abroad.

I can't imagine anyone buying it for anything like it's real value with those stickers and that spoiler.

As an aside, are you really going to set up in business when you can't tell the difference, among many other grammatical things, between 'no' and 'know'?

I can't imagine anyone buying it for anything like it's real value with those stickers and that spoiler.

As an aside, are you really going to set up in business when you can't tell the difference, among many other grammatical things, between 'no' and 'know'?

Some big-spec cars can pull off the more in your face styling, but probably does hit the value though.

Why make comments on grammar though? Hardly a hanging offence, lighten up!

Why make comments on grammar though? Hardly a hanging offence, lighten up!

Not suggesting for a moment that anyone should be hanged, lighten up mate :p but I do wonder about the impression a client, bank manager or other professional would have if they were doing business with someone who spelled like a 8 year old.

Not suggesting for a moment that anyone should be hanged, lighten up mate :p but I do wonder about the impression a client, bank manager or other professional would have if they were doing business with someone who spelled like a 8 year old.

I have said before that many people take the English language too casual these days as Hogmaw is pointing out and I have as I teach Chinese how to speak English - correctly - which doesn't take much!

I have said before that many people take the English language too casual these days as Hogmaw is pointing out and I have as I teach Chinese how to speak English - correctly - which doesn't take much!

I'm glad you are not teaching my grand child to speak English:blink:

I have said before that many people take the English language too casual these days as Hogmaw is pointing out and

'as I have as I teach Chinese how to speak English' - correctly - which doesn't take much! WHAT!!! :banghead:

Guest 460supra
Dude, you need to take some new shots as these were the only ones of decent size! Take off the stupid stripes, ditch the spoiler and you'll get much more interest. BTW the last shot with the 'V' reg - is this the same car as no bodykit, spoiler or decals and no personal registration number?

yes its a v-reg

:rlol::rlol::rlol:

The problem is grammer not spelling :p

We all make mistakes, but I'd still get 9/10 for my sentence. Which isn't bad. The post I'm talking about would have got a 3, and many of our foreign members would put many of us to shame with their excellent English.

Anyway the point I was making was that I genuinely want to know about 460Supra's new business, and if he thinks he may be at a disadvantage because of his limited abilities in written English? Or if people just don't care any more?

We know this car very well and anyone who went on Dragonball '06 will also recognise it. I remember seeing all of the receipts for the work done which totalled in excess of 19 big ones! Far from a chav car I think:D

I can see what people mean about the graphics but do like the spoiler on the rear, it compliments the car from head on.

Good luck with the sale and your new business.

You're a miserable bunch of feckers:D

The poor guy just wants to sell his car. The funny thing that I find about such criticism is that many of us spend a fortune on changing our Supras and yet some can't even stretch the grey cells to consider the removal of a few decals.

Crazy kids:)

Guest 460supra

I thought this thread was about selling my car, not spelling and grammar. Thanks for all the positive comments though. Like i said the wing and graphics are removable and looking at other prices and specifications, my car is cheap. I think i have got receipts for about 25k.

I am the first to admit that my spelling and grammar are not up to scratch, but then again i am dyslexic, and as for my business i am a builder/joiner and want to go self employed sick of making other people rich.

Looks like this is going to be one of those good threads!!!

I am the first to admit that my spelling and grammar are not up to scratch, but then again i am dyslexic, and as for my business i am a builder/joiner and want to go self employed sick of making other people rich.

Looks like this is going to be one of those good threads!!!

Don't worry mate, they will all get over it;)

Nice car BTW:)

The poor guy just wants to sell his car. The funny thing that I find about such criticism is that many of us spend a fortune on changing our Supras and yet some can't even stretch the grey cells to consider the removal of a few decals.

It reminds me of the people who go to look at a house but then decide they don't like it because the wallpaper is not to their taste :D

I agree and im sure if someone wanted the car, any sensible person would see past the stickers and wing

looks like its had a great deal of effort put into the car, good luck mate :)

I'm glad you are not teaching my grand child to speak English:blink:

I have said before that many people take the English language too casual these days as Hogmaw is pointing out and

'as I have as I teach Chinese how to speak English' - correctly - which doesn't take much! WHAT!!! :banghead:

You have quoted me incorrectly and I fail to see the point! - plus this is not the place to continue the long running discussion as it is this guy's for sale thread:taped:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.