The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra: Blown engine, shell anything

heartworm

My mate just wrote his facelift TT off, shame it was stunning and just had a fantastic spray job, one of the best ive ever seen, was wondering if anyone had a shell, car with a blown engine or something that he can transfer his engine/gearbox into as its just the back end thats damaged.

All help appreciated,

Euan

My mate just wrote his facelift TT off, shame it was stunning and just had a fantastic spray job, one of the best ive ever seen, was wondering if anyone had a shell, car with a blown engine or something that he can transfer his engine/gearbox into as its just the back end thats damaged.

All help appreciated,

Euan

contact a member called Ibrar, who runs http://www.suprabits.com he has a shell to be sold if it hasnt gone already.

Do you know where I could source a new or used sump?

Catch ya soon

Bri

£2k for a Cat C shell, he's having a laugh!

The only (Non-write off) shell that went on here recently reached the grant total of £0 and was sold. I wouldn't pay more than a hundred or so for a shell, unless it was a non-recorded damaged late model one.

£2k for a write off shell, sheesh!

whos was that?

Details on this page: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=102516&highlight=shell&page=9

Poor fella got ripped off by a former trader here which resulted in a pristine supra ending up as a shell. He gave it to Gamer in the end. Sad ending to a sad story

And I hope this might make some realise why we're a bit tough on trading here now.

homer , whers the page that talks about what happend to suprachargedtt?? i remember seeing working and then a shell at kr

There isn't one.

Knight Racer had nothing to do with the problems suprachargedtt had.

Paul Kent is the prat that destroyed that car (among many others).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.