The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tommy Kaira ltd Edition R34 skyline

johnd-mkiv

Im putting up forsale my Tommy Kaira R34 25R skyline as I have my eye on a nice TVR tuscan which I have now found they will insure me :)

This is a ltd edition 1998 manual car in prestine condition only 2 in the country as far as i no

the spec is as follows

U.K Registered 1/9/06.

Car Purchased for £17,000 in September 2006.

Verified Import Mileage 83,000km (52,000Mls)

Work carried out in December 2006 by RK Tuning in Benfleet (Essex):

FMIC Kit.

550 Injectors.

Hybrid Turbo.

Z32 Air Flow Meter.

Apexi Air Filter.

Power FC ECU.

Tomei Fuel Pump.

Full set of Rota Wheels and Toyo Tyres.

ECU Remapped.

Also fitted to vehicle:

Pioneer High Power CD/MP3/WMA CD/Radio.

Autostyle Custom Fit Floor Mats with GTR Logo.

Trackstar Tracker

Toad A1606 Alarm (Warranty until 20/9/08).

I have done the following since owning

Splitfire race coilpacks

new hks plugs

decat

I have receipts for over 25k since this car has been in the country I am the second owner. It drives superb, fast spooling, great handling. Its like new inside and out

looking for 12k as a quick sale

more info on the actual tommy kaira spec from the other car imported http://www.neweraimports.com/soldcarDetails.jsp?carId=329

just to note the car in this add does not have half the mods this does and sold in march this year for close to 15k. I have been on the skyline owners club they estimate 400bhp

Free bump. If someone buys this I have an engine with mappable ecu and serious ball bearing single turbo, with decent cams, forged pistons, turbo manifold with external wastegate, set of flowed and balanced injectors, big in tank fuel pump, blah blah, that will give it some serious poke. I also have what is probably the best set of dampers and top mounts ever custom made for a Skyline, and unique save for the set on my own car.

Another free bump, very nice :)

Free bump. If someone buys this I have an engine with mappable ecu and serious ball bearing single turbo, with decent cams, forged pistons, turbo manifold with external wastegate, set of flowed and balanced injectors, big in tank fuel pump, blah blah, that will give it some serious poke. I also have what is probably the best set of dampers and top mounts ever custom made for a Skyline, and unique save for the set on my own car.

What's happening with your Skyline now Chris?

It'll stay wet sumped, but baffled with a known working system. It'll just be a track day car, and on road tyres, so won't generate big G forces. Engine "just" needs shimming, cam timing, and a pair of turbos buying and fitting, then wiring up and mapping. I have decided to not go single, and to use stock, ported manifolds and twins, as I have too many commitments at the moment to *ugger about with plumbing a single. I am rebuilding the damaged engine into another block with new forged pistons and a balanced crank and rods, and selling it, hence the above. My only major expense now is a gearbox (probably a straight cut Borg Warner) and bellhousing adaptor / propshaft / gear lever set up.

lol dont say that ill end up keeping it an buying the lot for myself :D

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.