The mkiv Supra Owners Club

christmas function

grahamc

We don't have a work organised Christmas do as most of the managers don't celebrate it :rolleyes:

We're going to H.s on the 7th it's a posh dinner dance, some of the women I've spoken to are wearing ballgowns WTF! Like I'm going to hire/buy a ballgown for a works Christmas do! But it is a free night in a nice hotel & free beer!

Vicki x

Hi Vicki ;)

I went to a presentation/dinner dance last year and it was a black tie/ posh frock do. I went to an ex designer outlet near me and bought a gorgeous outfit - satin & lace and crusted with pearls/beads etc. didnt think it was my thing but felt like a princess for the night!! Cant see me going to anything else as posh as that again but, go on, spoil yourself for the night - make Pauls credit card melt!!! :D

Lxx

Just discussing ours in the office. It's this Saturday. The hotel has asked us if we can arrange for everyone to be at breakfast together so it's easier for them to cook?!

Breakfast stops at 09:30. :shock:

I'll miss breakfast mate so don't worry about waking me up :D

Hi Vicki ;)

I went to a presentation/dinner dance last year and it was a black tie/ posh frock do. I went to an ex designer outlet near me and bought a gorgeous outfit - satin & lace and crusted with pearls/beads etc. didnt think it was my thing but felt like a princess for the night!! Cant see me going to anything else as posh as that again but, go on, spoil yourself for the night - make Pauls credit card melt!!! :D

Lxx

I had a look at some gown type dresses, but I'm boring & practical :rolleyes:, so I opted for a black cocktail dress. Even my wedding dress was from a bridesmaid range!

Vicki x