The mkiv Supra Owners Club

anyone seen millhouse?

Guest oxbow

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give him a break lads, if any of you was in his shoes Im sure you would not be best pleased to return and read posts like this........especially after the favours he has done for the club.

I know what you're saying Ash and totally agree- Kevs great, I think the problem is that his customers don't know "what his shoes are" so they were just a bit worried :D

In all seriousness, If I had ordered something and waited well over a month for it to arrive, and received no communication from the seller I'd consider myself well and truly bumped.

If you look at his eBay feedback it looks like he's been selling on there the entire time as well. He's also got 160 items on there at the moment.

However, his most recent buyers feedback reads

"Over 30 Days to deliver. Happy with key though. Apparently had problems with ISP".

I know some people on here are more than happy to say he's a great guy (which I'm sure he is) & everyone will be happy in the end, but there seems like quite a fair number of people want to know where the money or item is.

Can I suggest these people phone him directly? It's a lot better to deal with someone over the phone than through e-mails, which he might stil be having problems with...

It might end all the speculation as well!

When I added my first post to this thread I had no intention of letting my continuing frustrations appear here.

I have read many posts on this forum from Millhouse and have come to the opinion that he is a well respected member of this board and respected by many.

Long may that continue.

Personally, I dont know him at all, and never had any dealings with him prior to this, however, the confidence of his peers is reassuring Based on this I for one am prepared to give the guy the benefit of the doubt and wait and see..................

I think its in keeping with the spirit of what we are doing here on this bbs.

Quote Elliott

"In all seriousness, If I had ordered something and waited well over a month for it to arrive, and received no communication from the seller I'd consider myself well and truly bumped.

I haven't had much luck buying from the web; I have been stung a couple of times before. So my first reaction was "here we go again".

Kevin, if you do read this thread, I do hope you understand our concerns and take some satisfaction from the fact that you have a good group of friends.

Lucky Guy

I do hope that this ends my involvement in this thread, as the more thats contributed here, will only serve to make the matter larger than it really is.

Now, I have a pub to go to. Have a good weekend :friday: :friday:

Kevin - not been on much here myself recently and dont know what has happened in terms of your personal circumstances but wish you all the best and hope to see you back on again soon.

Good to see that people are supporting you and not getting too frustrated so well done guys :thumbs: lets just give him some time to sort things out like 'jot ie' has, I know it might be frustrating but we are not talking about an essential item or something which has significant monetory value

All the best

FAR

i say that for the sake of international forum relations 'we' (Mkivsupra.net) dip into the slush fund / pot and refund Oxbow.

Tis all well and good us (me included) saying what a good guy Millhouse is but its scant consulation to someone x hundred miles away.

I am very happy to say that I have just had an email from millhouse, and that he will be back on the bbs hopefully tomorrow.

Just to add that it is indeed true.....

"You can judge a person by their friends"

My gratitude to all you guys that know Kevin, for reassuring us sceptics.

Best regards

John

:thumbsup:

Ill hope this is true. No need to refound me then. Thanks anyway. :)

Best regards/ zatzy.com/Anders

Just noticed your from Zatzy.com, well done on the good Stockholm videos. Not sure what envolvment you have at Zatzy but one of the many questions people ask concerning those videos is the lighthouse in no.2, it seems to spin quite fast, and some peolpe put that down to the film being speeded up, Im not one of these believers but would love to hear someones response who was close to the making of these videos or knows the truth about them ???

Just noticed your from Zatzy.com, well done on the good Stockholm videos. Not sure what envolvment you have at Zatzy but one of the many questions people ask concerning those videos is the lighthouse in no.2, it seems to spin quite fast, and some peolpe put that down to the film being speeded up, Im not one of these believers but would love to hear someones response who was close to the making of these videos or knows the truth about them ???

That was GIS1, and yes... fake cops... im sorry to say, speeded video at that scen.

But.. GIS 2,3,4,5 are for real! Real cops, realtime.

I think GIS2 is the best..

Sorry for the hijacking my own thread :D

That was GIS1, and yes... fake cops... im sorry to say, speeded video at that scen.

Well, I never knew that, shame in a way, cause the way he pulls off with the 'fake' coppers is classic.......

But good to know the rest are real.......;)

We have to love GIS2, Supra....MMMMmmmmmmmmm, is the owner of that Supe still on the board :confused:

Well, I never knew that, shame in a way, cause the way he pulls off with the 'fake' coppers is classic.......

But good to know the rest are real.......;)

We have to love GIS2, Supra....MMMMmmmmmmmmm, is the owner of that Supe still on the board :confused:

Yes.. The "cop" has jogging pants... hehe

But GIS2-5 is the real deal!

The owner of the gis2 supra is skiing right now :)

Hes Supra has been updated now with a lot of good stuff.

When GIS2 was recorded it was just a BPU on it.

Now:

ENGINE:

Blitz Twin Turbo Kit

(2 x KKK 450 R Turbo,

2 x Blitz Wastegate,

2 x tubular manifold)

Turbocenter custom air intake piping

Turbocenter custom idle control

Blitz-NA Downpipe

Blitz Supersound DualDrive BOV

HKS Type S Intercooler

Cusco Oil Catch Can