The mkiv Supra Owners Club

anyone seen millhouse?

Guest oxbow

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he's sometimes away working long hours mate, he should be back soon enough. it did take a while for the keys to get to us (was A LOT of keys ordered), might take a bit longer with you being in sweden and because of Xmas post etc, don't worry he's not gonna leave you empty handed :thumbs:

He's not been online. I'd call him but I lost his number along with Gibson and Boynes!! (Damn mobile phones!!) I do remember him saying he was working away or something. I'll see if the trimmers have seen him when I get hold of them.

Rosie, if you look under Kevs member name i think there is a link to G & B with their number?

Dave :flame Dev

• 2 weeks later...

I spoke to the guys at G&B today and Kevin is not ill or anything like that but has some personal issus that he needs to sort out. I am sure he will be back posting soon.

I have asked G&B to contact him regarding the keys and they said they will do so and report back ASAP.

To be honest, I am not pleased about this.

I have sent millhouse a couple of emails and pm's at this stage, for keys ordered and paid for 2 months ago.

No replies or communication of any kind.

While he is selling them like hotcakes on ebay and promising just a few days for delivery.

I dont like to be taken for a fool.

John

I spoke to Kev the other week, and he has gone to his sisters up north for a while, thats probably the reason why he hasnt logged on, dont think she has a PC, and Im sure his ebay sells have not had any more attention than the rest of you.

Give him a break lads, if any of you was in his shoes Im sure you would not be best pleased to return and read posts like this........especially after the favours he has done for the club.

I will phone him today and find out when he plans on returning, until then Im afraid business is on hold............if anyone doesnt get their key after paying for it, then I will personally re-inburse them myself, just for Kev.