The mkiv Supra Owners Club

You want a nice little British car, you do!!

Soop Dogg

LOL!

Out of interest does your setup record constantly and then give you a summary of motion / noise or does it just trigger when something happens?

It just triggers when it detects motion.

I currently have it set up to record in 10sec clips.

I've got another camera joining the others soon and a power controller so that I can log in from the internet and turn on the light in the car port to check on the car after dark. (And then turn it off again) :)

Thats the worst running car i have ever heard!

Yeah - "running" in the loosest sense of the word, eh?

Really needs to go on You've Been Framed!

I almost died laughing when I watched it for the first time - it was like someone had put a load of fireworks up his exhaust. How can a car run so badly? And that cloud of black smoke was like it was just there for hilarity value.

:blink:

gates it is then , finish off the front of the house as well

Unfortunately we don't have enough room for a post on the other side of the driveway. (Between our drive and the neighbours) As I like to park one of the cars at an angle (as per the 'vette in the pic) I need to enter the drive at an angle and removed the post that was there when we moved in.

Gates would annoy me anyway. The vette is now at the back of the driveway and is covered by another camera and security light.