The mkiv Supra Owners Club

very clean

birdy

im selling my supra because i've now bought a 4x4 to use for work and supra is sat on drive not getting used at all which is a shame. the car is a 1994 silver n/a with low miles just over 88500 km i think this is a mixture of km and miles(been told this is a sign of a good conversion also has fog light in rear lights) from when car was imported (car comes with all import certificates) the car is a auto only mods done to supra is a set of alloys (17inch) with brand new rear tyres 255 45 17, stainless steel TRD 2nd cat back exhaust and clear side indicators. the car is pretty much mint inside and out with full leather and flip out dvd player. i've just had oil filter and anti-freeze changed it all so has a toad cat 1 alarm and immobilizer fitted. car is taxed and tested till 01/08 but will put full mot on if asking price is matched. the car is great to drive and not to bad on mpg (cheaper to run than jeep!) i've tried to put pictures on but just say to large so will email them if req.car is in sheffield any more info please phone 07967 105083, will try and get some photos on soon as i figure out how to!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.