The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra TT shell (see ad for details)

skim41

Hey Rogier hows it going bud.... Whats the project now then... 1st the FD & GTR... now the Supra... :sly:

At least this time you're on a winner with the Supra mate!

Look foward to hearing about this one. Good Luck

Just for info here guys..

I have dealt with Rogier 'SKIM41' over on the RX7 forums and he's straight up to deal with. Good bloke

haha,

hya mate, how you doing. The GTR was bought to sell overhere, but did not go as planned so keeping that one as a "weekend driver" the supra however will be my big project. Strip it completely and build it up from the ground up.

Always had the supra in mind as a car, wanted to buy it before the FD, however was not allowed by the insurance companies....

But first have to find a decent shell to start with.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Waarom verkoop jeje skyline? Heb je fotos?

Pm me maar:)

Cheers

(sorry for the dutch guys, but its a local guy for me :))

Where/When did you sell the skyline? Do you have pics? Send PM -> translation :D

My afrikaans is a little poor but sort of works :D

to Grahamc:

No was not sold yet, but as an option I might be interested in swapping against the right car. Ofcourse if somebody offers me something :D

To JodyT:

Didnt we speak already? Can you PM me with the details of the car, calling is somewhat expensive.

To Jezz:

Sent you a message back with whether or not it was a genuine TT on the registration papers, but did not receive anything back?.... However can you let me know if it is a genuine TT shell? If you have sent me this before I apologize as then I have not seen it.

Cheers for the replies

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Still not found a shell yet. However Im in the running for a cheap TT, auto or manual, but will be converted to manual.

I dont mind the status of the car, as long as it does not have damage, or has a damage history.

Still not found a shell yet. However Im in the running for a cheap TT, auto or manual, but will be converted to manual.

I dont mind the status of the car, as long as it does not have damage, or has a damage history.

Why does it have to be a TT shell?

how odd. the shells are the same :S

Not odd really as although they are the same shells the details would show it as an SZ and not an RZ and thus if was built as a TT the chassis details would not be correct and therefore not genuine :rolleyes: specially important if exporting

well that is the correct part. Although not very looked after, for me its important to have a genuine TT shell. I know they are the same shell etc. In holland it will always show as a non TT on the license, hence less "expensive."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.