The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra TT shell (see ad for details)

skim41

For my future Supra Project I’m looking to buy a rolling shell at the end of this year or early next year. I only have a few requirements, which are listed below.

For me rolling shell means that I can put some wheels on it and that’s it.

Doesn’t need to have:

Frontbumper, sideskirts, rearbumper, brakes, engine, seats etc. as bare as possible.

I prefer a bonnet and carpet though, however not necessarily needed.

Should have:

- No chassis damage (I don’t mind some (small) dents or scratches)

- Should be a TT shell, either manual or auto.

- Should have all the windows/glass

And offcourse against a good price. If you have one for sale or know somebody please let me know. I might consider a non TT shell, but should be a real good offer.

Rogier

I believe Matt Harwood advertised Dude's old shell as being for sale recently. Not sure if it sold or not though. Have a quick search and see.

I was down at Phoenix last week & think Dudes old shell was still there not fully 100% sure though give Pheonix a call to find out.

Thanks CJ. Will mail him, if I can find his name here on the forum. What or who is Phoenix?

His screen name (and real name) is Ibrar Jabbar. He runs Tyrelogic.com a trader on the forum. Phoenix are a garage workshop based at Watford.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.