The mkiv Supra Owners Club

PHR stage 2+ turbo kit

uk-rich

Have to agree Rob, this is a great price for what is a total bolt on kit. Anybody who can hold a spanner should be able to fit this kit. Its all there ready to go. No extras are needed.

The only extras i would do is add a piggyback/standalone ECU with some larger injectors so i could run an increased boost pressure.

If i hadnt already got my self set on the Boostlogic kit i would go for this.

Good luck with the sale :)

How responsive is this?

Is this PHR's equivalent of a BLT67....what cams did you run?

What injectors?

Just thinking if you ran motec, my base map would be pretty much like yours,

I'm running motec m600, 720cc siemens injectors, HKS 264/264 is your car VVTi?

I've got a few questions, hope you don't mind.... :D

Do you have any dyno print outs?

Do you have the compressor housing pressure tapping fitting?

Do you have the wastgate pressure feed line (from compressor housing)?

Have you got the clamps for the intercooler piping and if so are they jubilees or Mikalors?

What are you upgrading to, and why not just change the tubby? Are you going for a V band T51-R or T6 manifold/turbo or something equally serious? :)

How did the car drive with this kit on? What sort of rpm/boost figures were typical in say 4th gear on a flat road? 1.2bar by 4000rpm?

no probs

i did, feck knows where they are now, looked for hours the other night

yes i have the fitting

yes, but i might be using it on my new set-up if it fits, will suply another one if thats the case

yes and they are mikalors

i have a T51 kai bb, which is v band hence the sale

the car drove really well, easlily 1.2 bar by 4000 rpm in forth, pulls really well, and the sounds :cool:

no probs

i did, feck knows where they are now, looked for hours the other night

yes i have the fitting

yes, but i might be using it on my new set-up if it fits, will suply another one if thats the case

yes and they are mikalors

i have a T51 kai bb, which is v band hence the sale

the car drove really well, easlily 1.2 bar by 4000 rpm in forth, pulls really well, and the sounds :cool:

What sort of figures did the car make Rich and what rolling road? I may well have missed old threads where you posted/discussed this - sorry if that's the case.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.