The mkiv Supra Owners Club

PHR stage 2+ turbo kit

uk-rich

I have for sale a power house racing stage 2+ turbo kit, this is based on a T67 size turbo

this kit has only covered about 3-4 thousand miles, and is in tip top condition

i am only selling this due to going bigger turbo ;)

i am looking for £2200 for this kit, will give any advice needed to the buyer on fitting

included is

PHR stage 2+ turbo (fully polished)

HKS manifold

HKS GT 60mm external wastegate

Screamer pipe

Down pipe (has a boss for wideband+hole for EGT probe,have bungs for both)

mid pipe (will match up with any cat back exhaust)

All the above items have been "extreme 2000" heat coated and also heat wrapped for maximum insulation (£200 worth of wrap+sealant)

K+N airfilter

powder coated intake pipe (with take off for breather)

Stainless steel Drop down pipe (mates up with intercooler)

all oil ines

all silicon hose joints

Custom cold air box, only one in the world ! (when bonnet is shut, creates a sealed box preventing any hot air being sucked in) chromed, uses factory tapped holes in the chassis leg

all v band clamps

all jubilee clamps

bungs for stock water feeds

plug oil feed for back turbo

the fit and finish of this kit is second to none, ask anyone on here that has seen the car :)

from the PHR web site

We label the PHR Stage 2+ kit as the "street killer" turbo system. This is because the PHR Stage 2+ Turbo System has made quite a name for itself in the past few years by single handedly killing off the competition one race at a time. With similar boost response to the Stage 2 System, the Stage 2+ (GT67) turbo can provide approximately 30 more RWHP over the Stage 2 (GT62) turbocharger and still maintain peak torque by 4800 RPM. The result is a quick-spooling, ultra-powerful turbo setup that makes quick work of the "competition". While upgraded camshafts are not necessary, a street grind such as the HKS 256 or 264 durations would work nicely in conjunction with the PHR Stage 2+ System. The Stage 2+ System includes the original top-quality HKS 50mm stainless steel header, HKS GT 60mm external wastegate, 65mm 321 stainless steel wastegate dump tube, 3" mandrel bent downpipe with V-band connectors, 3" mandrel bent midpipe with V-band connectors, 2.5" mandrel bent aluminum drop-down style intercooler piping, high gloss 3-ply silicone connectors in red, blue, or black, 4" air intake tube, 4" K&N high flow air filter, GT67 turbocharger with polished PHR compressor housing, 10AN stainless steel braided oil drain line, 4AN Teflon stainless steel oil feed line, 4AN Teflon stainless steel wastegate control lines, stainless steel turbocharger gaskets, stainless steel locking exhaust manifold nuts, stainless steel hose clamps, and all hardware for a worry-free install. As an added bonus, the downpipe includes an oxygen sensor flange for the Toyota unit, as well as an 18mm bung for a wideband sensor. The HKS exhaust manifold and all exhaust components are fully Extreme 2000 black heat coated for durability and heat reduction, and all intercooler piping is ceramic coated to reduce thermal conductivity.

no its not a fitted price, its dead easy to fit really just normal spannering, the hardest job is getting the twins off, however there is a thread/guide on here, as i said the fit is spot on

i will put some pics up of it on the car, and removed from the car in the next day or so

now i taken the kit off here are some pics

oil feed + drain lines, k+n airfilter, intake pipe and intercooler pipe

HKS manifold, HKS wastegate (with screamer pipe attached), down pipe + mid pipe, all heat wrapped

PHR stage 2+ turbo (this has no absolutley no shaft play, as new condition)

very nice set-up and all in as new condition

custom cold air box (hard to get a good picture as it is chromed and refects the light)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.