The mkiv Supra Owners Club

twin turbo for under £9000

tomgeer

Hi Everyone

I am now finally in a position to start looking for a supra, my money is ready and waiting in the bank and I can't wait to find one, I don't know much about them but this is my spec list:

I am preferabley after a UK model with under 80,000 miles, full service history and no major engine mods.

Travelling distance isn't really an issue as long as you are located in England or Scotland, I am in Cumbria.

I could definately be persuaded to buy a jap import if I can get a sensible insurance quote so if you know of a decent company to try please let me know. Confused.com's best quote is about £1700 fully comp, I don't want to pay over £1000 ( I am 25, with 5 years no claims bonus)

The car has to be in very good condition and be a twin turbo model.

If anyone is interested I have a lovely condition white S reg celica 2.0 gt st202 which I would be interested in part exchanging but if your not interested no problem.

Please email me if you think you have a car suitable with any details and pictures you have.

Sorry if I have posted in the wrong forum, I am new to this club

Thanks

Tom

[email protected]

I am paying just under £800 - im 24 with 1 years NCB - no prangs or claims or convictions thow.

I had mine for sale - Jspec TT with 49k on the clock - RZ 6 speed MANUAL!!!

Pics can be seen in my garage, but will only sell her at the right price!

I'd consider selling mine if the price is right

J-spec TT Auto, Excellent Condition.

these aren't the best pics in the world, but they are the only ones I have since the new wheels and brakes were fitted

Hi Everyone

I am now finally in a position to start looking for a supra, my money is ready and waiting in the bank and I can't wait to find one, I don't know much about them but this is my spec list:

I am preferabley after a UK model with under 80,000 miles, full service history and no major engine mods.

Travelling distance isn't really an issue as long as you are located in England or Scotland, I am in Cumbria.

I could definately be persuaded to buy a jap import if I can get a sensible insurance quote so if you know of a decent company to try please let me know. Confused.com's best quote is about £1700 fully comp, I don't want to pay over £1000 ( I am 25, with 5 years no claims bonus)

The car has to be in very good condition and be a twin turbo model.

If anyone is interested I have a lovely condition white S reg celica 2.0 gt st202 which I would be interested in part exchanging but if your not interested no problem.

Please email me if you think you have a car suitable with any details and pictures you have.

Sorry if I have posted in the wrong forum, I am new to this club

Thanks

Tom

[email protected]

Very few UK models left with less than 100,000 miles now so think you'll be hard pushed as those who do have one know what they are worth in rariety value so price them accordingly.

Jap spec TT's both manual and auto are available for the money though and loads of them have the mods to equal/surpass the UK versions (i.e UK brakes or better).

Would recommend a guy called John Roberts at Keith Michaels for a descent insurance quote, tell him Peter Payne suggested you give him a call.

Their number is: 0845 337 3380 but make sure you speak to John not any of the other guys as he's a great guy who does his best for us young, supercar owners! ;):cool:

Whatever you choose, best of luck with it and all the best! :)

Pete :)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=127451

8500 he wants and that is a big bargain you wont get a better one than this for that price and its a vvti

I'll second that, the car looks awesome and very low mileage. If it was manual I'd be tempted to cross to the darkside myself. I doubt you'll find this spec/condition cheaper, well worth a butchers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.