The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aerotop SZ

chazuk

Hello Guys/Girls

I know this is really a wrong time of year to sell especially an aero top as well but I will be starting a new job in January and I need a diesel. Idea originally was to keep the sup but I am using the r33 as a track car and I am not sure if I can justify having 3 cars.

So here it is.

1993 Supra SZ Aero Top

The car is in excellent condition. It has been over here for 7years and has had 3 owners since being in the UK.

The Speedo has been converted and is reading 69k. I have just put 12months tax on the car and the mot is till March.

The body work.

There is no dents not even the car park small pin dents nothing. The paint work is unmarked I have had the car mopped as well so there is no swirl marks or lacquer scratches from dirty clothes .

Interior

Is in superb condition also me and the previous owners were non smokers so the car smells great :)

The dash has been painted sliver to match the bodywork.

Engine

Totally standard, apart from a cat back exhaust which I had put on as the standard one had seen better days.

All new water pump gaskets and new back housing( old one sprung a leak on the core plug), Cambelt changed at 67k .New cambelt idler/tensioner. New aux belt.

In the last 2-3months I have done a oil change, plugs, oil filter, fuel filter.

Other Bits

The car has a sigma cat one alarm and I have the certificate for this.

Hid’s 6000k in the main beam.

The previous owner had all the speakers changed I think they are JL but there are also tweeters on the pillars.

All rear window + rear quarter windows and front windows black tinted.

Facelift front indicators

3G front slotted discs

Bad Points

Obviously the previous owner had a subwoofer in the boot so he thought it would be a good idea to cut a square hole out of the original boot carpet. :taped:

There is a front knock when going over a bumpy road. I have looked this and can confirm it is not the ball joints or the shocks. This pretty much leaves it to be worn bushes. I have just bought a full front set of power flex poly bushes.

Now you are probably thinking why I don’t have the knocking fixed but I am after a quick sale I will include the power flex kit obviously with the car.

If the car has not sold .I will hang onto it have the bushes fitted after xmas and try and keep it for as long as I can I don’t want to really see her go but not sure how long I will be able to afford running 3 cars.

I would consider a part ex I am after a diesel car ideally a 306 or a 106.

Price 4k .

I am taking the private plate off next week.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.