The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK Supra Auto

DannoSupra

Fergot to mention, new headlights (one is a year old) the other is on order. It'll have 12month MOT, and i can't remember how much TAX is on her!

If there is no interest by xmas, then i wont be getting rid! I have got BIG plans, but it'll be cheaper for me to get a TT6 than convert mine... But, because i know the history etc, and the condition that it's in, then might aswell carry on!

The UK uses steel turbos and has heated seats - Extra weight ;)

- which is offset by the extra power compared to your "280 bhp" imports :lol:

Seriosuly tho, I think people would be better off trying to just sell their car as it is rather than trying to compare it to everything else - saves you a lot of grief :)

- which is offset by the extra power compared to your "280 bhp" imports :lol:

Seriosuly tho, I think people would be better off trying to just sell their car as it is rather than trying to compare it to everything else - saves you a lot of grief :)

the gentelmens 'agreed' 280 bhp ;) :eyebrows:

Best of luck dan - leave him sell it now and stop spamming it with the UK vs Jspec argumet........ :)

i havnt argued about anything - i juist put down what i thought, and was obiously incorrect. so i'll change it today - as i say, i havnt looked into it before

Cheers for comments, good and bad :thumbs:

I know, but I can see one brewing with the UK vs Jspec bla de bla

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.