The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Passenger door card

Homer

Edited: Just fished this out of the shed today and found it does have all the handles, etc. However the condition isn't as good as I remember. There is one dent/hole about 1.5cm long on the card in a prominent place and looks like it got a bit damp in the floods this year (it's currently drying)

In light of this I don't think this is really worth anything more than a tenner, so first one to say they want it can have it (collection only due to size).

• 2 weeks later...
Are these completely stock mate? Is it just the door cards or does it include the bits that bolt on like interior door handles etc....

They're stock Tony, I'm pretty sure it doesn't have the handles of the 'leather' arm rest.

any pics i would take it as i scuffed mine up a bit

I'll try and take some pics tomorrow, but my camera isn't very good so won't really show up much detail.

Just fished this out of the shed today and found it does have all the handles, etc. However the condition isn't as good as I remember. There is one dent/hole about 1.5cm long on the card in a prominent place and looks like it got a bit damp in the floods this year (it's currently drying)

In light of this I don't think this is really worth anything more than a tenner, so first one to say they want it can have it (collection only due to size).

Tony / Jazz, you have first refusal

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.