The mkiv Supra Owners Club

J-Spec Auto TT Supra

DaveM

I have decided to put my J-Spec Auto TT Supra up for sale having earlier today put down a deposit on another car.

The car is in extremely good condition both mechanically and bodywise.

I have owned the car for 5 years and I am the only UK owner to date. When I brought the car into the country the car had done 52,000 miles and now shows 86,000 on the clock.

The condition of the bodywork can only be described as stunning.

The car has passed its MOT this week with no notes or warnings.

When I first brought the car the only modifications were a NUR-Spec exhaust (with baffle) and an aftermarket air filter. I have since returned the air filter to standard.

During it's time with me the car has had it's oil changed every 6 months and been given a full service every year. I still have every receipt and document for every piece of work done on this car since I purchased it.

During the summer the car was fitted with a complete set of Goodyears. Also during the summer it was given a full service at Phoenix in Watford while also having the rocker cover gasket replaced. Also during the summer I fitted a new Intercooler and radiator (I broke the old radiator by accident).

The car drives perfectly and many other Supra owners who have driven the car have commented on how solid and well sorted the car feels.

During my ownership the car has been fitted with RLTC, uprated fuel pump,an Apexi SAFC II and a set of 18" Oz racing wheels plus I have had one of the Cat's removed.

It has also been fitted with an excellent Alpine\Audison Hi-Fi system at a cost of £3k (it was professionally fited). The full set up will be sold with the car. The system is set up for Audiophile listening and does not consist of lots of bass speakers.

I realise trying to sell the car at this relatively low price for a TT is going to upset a few owners but I am after a quick sale and the time of the year is not a good one for selling. The ridiculously low price in no way reflects the condition of the car and whoever buys this car at this price is getting an absolute bargain.

This car has been cleaned every week (and sometimes twice a week) since I have owned it.

My reason for selling is that I am having to do a lot more travelling as part of my job and I want something a bit more relaxing for long journeys (I think I may be getting old).

I have attached some photo's of the car, more are available if required but the car really should be seen to be fully appreciated.

I really do need to sell as quckly as possible so if anyone is interested please PM or if you know anyone who may be interested please provide them with the details.

Okay, I have just realised that I have mistakenly shown the car as an SZ.

The car is definately a twin turbo (i believe that it is probably an RZ).

The car has cloth front seats abd the imitation leather rear seats which if I remeber correctly means it is an RZ.

Unfortunately I appear to be unable to edit the initial details of the advert so can one of the Mods change it from an SZ for me.

---Too cheap Dave. Probably gonna scare people into thinmking there's something wrong.---

To be honest that was my worry that people would think that it was cheap for a reason. The price is very much down to needing to sell and the time of the year. If I was selling next spring and could wait a few weeks before selling it I would be advertising it for £6k+ and would still know that it was worth the money.

So at 5K someone will be getting a bargain and I will (hopefully) be getting the money I need to buy the other car quickly.

I just need to get people along to see it to appreciate how good it is and to prove that it is worth the money.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.