The mkiv Supra Owners Club

c'mon england

baz

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If he plays SWP ahead of Becks i shall be sick.

Since Becks recall he has scored one goal and set up seven. I will grant you that he does not run like SWP but SWP cant cross the ball like Becks or indeed for toffee.

I am amazed how many people round on Becks, since the Argentina incident he has not let his country down, its a shame the same cannot be said for his country.

Err, didnt he score 2 goals for his team in the last game of the season?

I think crap is more than a little harsh IMO, i would venture he would be in more peoples starting 11 than not.

Mate its LA GALAXY - hardly the preimiership hahahhaha

dont the scores always resemble rugby matches - like 9-7 lol

no mate CRAP is not an little harsh...... he is.

next youll be asking for teddy sheringham to be recalled :sly: now there was a cracking forwad if i ever seen one! ;)

Im a becks fan myself, the guy has set up so many of our wins in the past, but hes getting on a bit now to be fair, if philips gets played as you say then i wouldnt be too bothered, hes a great player.......and destined to be doing walkers adds soon :)

Im a becks fan myself, the guy has set up so many of our wins in the past, but hes getting on a bit now to be fair, if philips gets played as you say then i wouldnt be too bothered, hes a great player.......and destined to be doing walkers adds soon :)

See you in the pub lads :)

See you in the pub lads :)

SWP has so much pace its unreal............ not even worth comparing to the pace of mr beckham..........

PACE would have seen you group winners about 4 games ago without a doubt.

I cant understand why he dosent plasy rooney and defoe up front. as apposed to owen or HESKEY - come off it man thats a joke.

SWP and DEFOE with joe cole stevie g lampard, terry and carsson all regular starters and england could be a v v underated team.

but your stuck with the crapiest international manager in todays game, even scotland are catching you in the world rankings. and for that mr ericson was, he always got you to the finals. now you mihgt be on the verge of not even being there.

Has anyone else got that feeling of impending doom :(

Yep. Croatia are well up for beating us tonight. I just hope nerves dont get to the players. We have a tendancy to slip up in the 2nd half of late. Still we should do the job, come on the lads:) But I think Robert Green should have been in goal. As for Becks he's not fully fit so starting him on the bench is best.

Yep. Croatia are well up for beating us tonight. I just hope nerves dont get to the players. We have a tendancy to slip up in the 2nd half of late. Still we should do the job, come on the lads:) But I think Robert Green should have been in goal. As for Becks he's not fully fit so starting him on the bench is best.

Becks will never be fully fit again..... he has pased his cell by date :)

Lampard and mac held an interview the other day, and england platers are worried that the fans will 'turn' on them if they dont get the result that need.

if they go 1-0 down, it will be a v good game indeed!!!!!!!!

anyone brave enough to put there money where there mouth is and back croatia?

Im going to have a little flitter in the bookies on the way home - i just love the fixed odds!!!

As a man utd fan I went off Becks when he spat his dummy out at being droppedfor Ole before he went to madrid. He was playing like sh*te at the time and deserved to be dropped. Also he's not fast, only really has one good foot, cant beat players that well in 1 to 1 situations etc. Shaun Wright-Phillips every time.

As a man utd fan I went off Becks when he spat his dummy out at being droppedfor Ole before he went to madrid. He was playing like sh*te at the time and deserved to be dropped. Also he's not fast, only really has one good foot, cant beat players that well in 1 to 1 situations etc. Shaun Wright-Phillips every time.

;);):D

Seing as Wales are out - im going to be supporting the Croats tonight

:p:P

seeing as Ireland are out - im going to be supporting the Croats tonight

there is nothing as amusing as the fall out in the english press when the god given right to qualify for major finals doesn't quite materialise :D

seeing as Ireland are out - im going to be supporting the Croats tonight

there is nothing as amusing as the fall out in the english press when the god given right to qualify for major finals doesn't quite materialise :D

Hahahaha - emagien the arguments on sky sports news!!!! ohhhhhhh im excited all ready

PS - havent northen Ireland got a chance of going through? if they beat spain?