The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rare Black Non-import L Reg UK Supra Twin Turbo - DIRT CHEAP!!

Guest MrAQ

Guys -

Some A-hole broke into my ebay account and cut my listing which was sitting at £2060 with 6 hours left. It wouldn't make sense for me to cut the listing with 6 hours left considering that the last few hours is when people bid a lot?

Sorry dude sounds like a whole load of horse sh*t to me. Most peoples accounts that get hacked are so the item in question is sold not so the item isn't sold or is withdrawn.

By the way guys who've checked this car out have all said they can get this car repaired, and also not for the mind boggling figures some have you have suggested.

Mate I could find a handful of garages that would tell me they would put humptey dumptey back together again if I so desired. I know of at least one that actually would, having being the recipient of a supra that started life as a 93 front end and a 98 rear end anything is possible, its just not legal!!!

The proof of the pudding is in the offers I've received outside of ebay and within it, which have been decent, so obviosly the car isn't the sh*t wreck some of you make out!

The proof really is in the pudding chap. The proof is none of these so called offers have materialised into a sale which is why you are still trying to hawk this car on here.

I have looked into this car quite a lot and spoken to quite a few knowledgable people on here. All are of the opinion that the car cannot be used in it's current state, however a few people did mention that it would be possible to transplant the bits from the damaged car into a rolling shell and go from that. It would be a real project but it would be an interesting one.

From speaking to Adz though, I think he is wanting £2500 which is not worth it.

**********************Sunday 6th January 2008*****************************

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! Got £2550 for it, chuffed and my brother in an E55 AMG certainly makes up for it.

Cheers for everyone who gave me useful advice and for those being nobs then well good luck to you, guess you cant help it...

Take care,

Adz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.