The mkiv Supra Owners Club

'97 Silver 6 Speed TT BPU+, Non-VVTI.

Guest Bainesy36

Guest Bainesy36

The time has come to sell my much loved Toyota Supra due to a new project I have on the go and unfortunately, I don't have the funds for both. :( I bought the car in January from 'Chris aka fonz' from this thread:

http://mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=86164

The car's previous owner before Chris was 'Dude' I believe, also from the Owners club and so has been looked after very well by it's previous two owners and myself.

DETAILS

1997 ‘P’ Reg’ Facelift Toyota Supra TT6

68000 Miles

8 Months Tax, 2 Months MOT (Will come with fresh MOT)

SPEC’

• 18 Inch Works, 3 Piece, Split Rim Alloys with 235’s Front and 285’s Rear (Refurbished May 2007, with Silver Lip and Anthracite Spokes)
  • New Brake Pads all Round (TRD Front), Calipers Overhauled and Goodridge Braided Hoses fitted - May 2007
  • New Front Discs January 2007
  • Blitz Nur Spec, Double Decat Exhaust with 1.2Bar Restrictor Ring
  • Apexi Induction or Stock Air Box with HKS Panel Filter (Apexi fitted at present)
  • Large Front Mount Intercooler with Hard Pipe Kit (Fitted May 2007)
  • HKS Fuel Cut Defender set @ 1.2Bar
  • Veilside C1 Front Bumper
  • Veilside Skirts and Spats
  • TRD Rear Wing with Carbon Blade
  • Top Secret II Carbon bonnet
  • UK Front Leather Seats
  • Walbro Fuel Pump
  • IK24 Spark Plugs
  • HKS Turbo Timer
  • Greddy Boost Gauge
  • Alpine Head Unit with Flip-up Screen
  • Clifford Concept 300 Alarm – Cat 1

This car has been a joy to own and will be sorely missed, but needs must. It has always been allowed to warm up and cool down properly and always run on Shell V-Power and drives great. The car has just had an oil and filter chang using Silkolene Pro S 10W-50 oil. The car will also come with the Clear front lenses bought from the following thread from 'Suprattgaz', which I planned on fitting this winter:

http://mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=110512&highlight=clear+lenses

The only thing I'd say about the car to get it MINT, would be having the paint touched up. There are a few general marks on the car (especially front bumper), a very small dent on the boot lid (10p size) and a chip in the lacquer of the passenger door. Also, I have just found and removed the faulty Speed converter, so the car is now reading in KM which has put the speed restrictor back in place at approx' 120mph. The converter was the cheap type fitted in line with No.1 Speed sensor by the gearbox and should be replaced with the Thor unit which comes recommended.

I appreciate it's not the best time of year to sell, so I'd consider any reasonable offer around the asking price of £9500.

Interior pictures to be added. Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Cheers,

Nige.

CONTACT DETAILS

Name - Nigel Baines

Email - [email protected]

Phone No - 01691772740

Mobile - 07973223976

Guest Bainesy36

Forgot to add, part ex considered for pretty much anything. No more than £3500 value please (Maybe a bit more for a Manual NA)?

Cheers,

Nige.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.