The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black N/A auto 90,000 miles

Adam

• 4 weeks later...

Adam if i may be so bold you have to make a better advert for it fella. Copy the details over to this thread. Get more piccies, interior and engine bay too. And explain some more of the details about it, how long you have owned it, why you are selling etc etc.

Some of your potential market who view the thread are likely to be new members looking for their first supra and may not know what or how to find members garage ;)

Adam if i may be so bold you have to make a better advert for it fella. Copy the details over to this thread. Get more piccies, interior and engine bay too. And explain some more of the details about it, how long you have owned it, why you are selling etc etc.

Some of your potential market who view the thread are likely to be new members looking for their first supra and may not know what or how to find members garage ;)

Agree

Even so it is a stunning car. I keep seeing on pistonheads etc and always pause to look.

Good luck with the sale.

Have owned the car for 3 years and decided for a change. Been a great car to me but not practical anymore. Will be very sad to see it go :(

Engine Specifications:

3.0L Sraight 6

NonTurbo

Turbocharger & Induction

Stock

Fuel, Tuning & ECU:

Apexi De Limiter

Optimax

Exhaust:

XS Power specially made to fit 3 inch

CW double de cat. Had to remove 2nd de cat as it was sooooooo loud i would have had an asbo put on me for disturbing the peace. But it was fun whilst it lasted

Engine Dress:

Chrome Rad Cover

Chrome Fuse box Cover

Chrome Brake Fluid Cap

Chrome Power Steering Cap

Drivetrain:

Weight Reduction & Transfer:

Suspension, Wheels, Tires & Brakes:

18" BBS Gold With Polished Lip

Bridgestone 265 on back

Brigdestone 235 on front

Front Strut Brace