The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Red M Reg NA Supra

ozz

what about a same age TT?? ;)

I have considered the TT, but don't see the point. Its my daily driver and I love the comfort and the performance. Every time I get a clear bit of road and put my foot down a police car shows up.

Matlee will probably confirm - stupid amount of police cars in LLanelli now.

So as I can't push the car anyway, there doesn't appear to be any benefit from a TT as I don't have the time to trackday it. My car sounds awesome and is really comfortable so I know I want to stick with supras. The only other car that catches my eye is the Nissan 350z but I'm not sure I want to chuck that much cash at something.

Oh - and I just checked the spec on your car - awesome! I would def be waving bye bye to my licence!

I have considered the TT, but don't see the point. Its my daily driver and I love the comfort and the performance. Every time I get a clear bit of road and put my foot down a police car shows up.

Matlee will probably confirm - stupid amount of police cars in LLanelli now.

So as I can't push the car anyway, there doesn't appear to be any benefit from a TT as I don't have the time to trackday it. My car sounds awesome and is really comfortable so I know I want to stick with supras. The only other car that catches my eye is the Nissan 350z but I'm not sure I want to chuck that much cash at something.

Oh - and I just checked the spec on your car - awesome! I would def be waving bye bye to my licence!

you make sense... shame I dont think like that... :blink: but its not my everyday car :D

• 2 weeks later...

Sold :(

Need to find new one now :D

Loved this car and I'm sure the new owner is going to love her. I was really in two minds to sell today when I'd finished cleaning her as she looked the business.

But she's sold now.

So, hunt for gunmetal NA starts in earnest. Being honest my head has been turned by the Nissan 350z, some nice examples out there. But I think the Supra will prevail.

didnt take very long to sell it ozz! did it go to anyone local?

It was a really sound car at a good price which helps. Young guy from Hereford.

Had to take the 4x4 to work today...definitly not the same. Cornering is interesting...

I got back from working a week in London the other day. Picked my Supra up from work, really looking forward to driving her in a spirited manner, every open road I thought about putting my foot down (to speed towards the speed limit) a police car appeared.

I've never been pulled over though, even with her being so noisy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.