Standard under bonnet apart from HKs induction kit

mille migla evo 5`s 18" wheels (alpine headunit / cd player

Kicker sub/ custom built to fit car

Blue Led dash conversion

New Diss/leads/plugs

Mot `d til May 2008

See PICS in my Garage

Sure is, Got It back to its best after i bought it, but now i am after a tt :D

What have you done to it Andy? This is a car that mt mate Ste D was interested in but you got there first.....:rolleyes: I was led to believe it needed a couple of bits doing but nothing major!!

H.

Getting pissed on the amount of texts i getting offering stupid money for the soop, and they not even been to look at her,:blink:

I think a lot of people know what Vanessa sold it for and therefore think you should sell it just as cheap. In reality in sounds like the car is in better knick from when you bought it!

I will have the same problem with mine mate. I got a good deal and have spent £1200 getting almost perfect in my eyes!

I would now be looking for about £500 more than what I paid for it. There are a lot of dogs out there and people should remember that!

H.

Well. a TT just went for 3750 but it was silly cheap for immediate sale. Your's is a lot tidier and, I think, a fair price.

It is close to Christmas though, so it's a waiting game I'm afraid. :)

Think you are rite Andy not much selling at mo think everyone keeping there money for chrissy presents :party:nts

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.