The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra TT Manual Wanted car or project up to 5k

mr keef

think you will be waiting a while to find a manual tt for 5k

i got time mate...theres been a few cheap ones around mate,and besides its a project so it doesnt have to be an excellent example..there might be one kicking around with a few problems,or in need of paintwork etc...theres ones going for 8k with nothing wrong with them and theres the likes of this

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=130495

so you never know..my single has been sold so just fancy something to potter on with,that i dont mind seeing stand there unused:)

• 2 weeks later...

i picked up a totally standard black 6s TT manual:)drove it up from Norwich yesterday,and i had forgot how nice the standard supra's are to drive..it has a few scratches stone chips etc and needs a rear wheel bearing,but has had the same owner since import nearly 8 years,with 108,000 miles and a full toyota history since import.just gona get it looking nice but standardish mabye wheels,lip spoiler and TRD wing,but engine wise will probably goto BPU in the future but thats it,i wana car i can drive everyday and mess on with:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.