The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stock Uk-spec 6spd TT

Dr S

Sorry if my english is bad, trust me your norwegian is worse:p

Hi, I'm in the market for another MKIV. I have a 93' J-spec TT Mt6 with only 20 000 km on the clock, but I cant use it, since Norway, as the ONLY european country, wan't approve J-spec cars...

I therefore need a genuine UK spec, with an first time registration in the UK, it must have a Certificate of Conformity – COC that follows the car. Trust me, dealing with the norwegian car authorities is like dealing with a wall, you need all documentation, and still it's a lot of trouble..

Well, any how, what I'm looking for is:

Twin Turbo

Six Speed

UK-spec

Ideally Black or white, other colours considered

Stock preferable, BPU an BPU+ considered

Preferable Stock/Nearly stock bodywork, but all considered

I am looking to pay up to around 9,000 for the right one.

I'm going to Indonesia on monday, and will be there a month, so I can't come and sign any deal until newyear, but I will be on the internet if someone comes up with an offer or any Q's:)

• 1 month later...

I may be considering automatic ones as well...

And I also have my J-spec to trade in if anybody wants...Don't want to, but my wife tells me that a student is not allowed to own two supras at the same time...:(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

BUMP since Adam Bell sold his car, so anybody with a UK-spec who wants a quick and easy sale, please contact me!

I've arranged transport from Newcastle to me, and got the cash ready, so arrangments can be done fast! (I need the car soon, so I can rig it for the spring season:d)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.