The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Call of duty 4, what do you think??

MrHanky

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Bought it Saturday and completed it last night after approx 10 hours or so of playtime on Regular Difficulty setting. I thought the game was bloody brilliant, alrhough a little short. Miss the old COD3 game scenarios like the tank driving, AA gun operation etc, but the Spectre Gunship bombing mission was quite cool and loved the Sniper one!!! :)

All in all a very good game with stunning graphics and online it's a storm.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the old thread revival, Got this for xmas. I have to say its one of the best games ive ever played. Completed it today and i loved every minute. Favorite mission was the snipers in chenobyl (sp)

Ive played it online briefly, i think the maps are small compared to other games but still love it.

The only downside is you cant drive cars/tanks etc

Sorry for the old thread revival, Got this for xmas. I have to say its one of the best games ive ever played. Completed it today and i loved every minute. Favorite mission was the snipers in chenobyl (sp)

Ive played it online briefly, i think the maps are small compared to other games but still love it.

The only downside is you cant drive cars/tanks etc

Add Supra_Pig - or whats your user name? i might log on and have a blast. Have you played search and destroy yet?

Guest suprabass

got it for crimbo completed it today started playing it last night,

very good game enjoyed it for the time i was playing it, now to get the xbox live hooked up

***SPOILER ALERT**

What about the Radioactive mission after the chopper goes down following the nuke going off. Has anyone completed that, or do you just die like you're supposed to??!

TBH i dont think anyone would survive a helicopter crash and a nuke blast in one ;)