The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Facelift RZ TT 6 speed and immaculate

dannysupratt

You are looking at my much loved facelift supra twin turbo 6 speed manual which unfortunatly the time has come to sell. I can only describe the condition of this car as truely immaculate and im not just saying that come and have a look for yourself, no dents or scratches and the toyoya gunmetal grey paint just gleams as well as the engine bay, The interior is also as new still with its original steering wheel and gear nob with no wear. I am very perticular when buying cars and this caught my eye straight away as you can tell it really has been looked afted all its life which more than proves the low mileage of 55,000 miles.

I also had the engine dyno tested and came back at a very healthy 310bhp with just the exhaust on considering they are meant to be 286 standard i would say that is very good. I also have the previous owners number who was a 60 year old bloke to prove the cars condition and history.

ENGINE: 3.0 straight 6 TT

GEARBOX: gertrag 6 speed

0-60 = 4.9 seconds

TOP SPEED = 180mph

Car Spec

. Cat 1 alarm and immobiliser

. some japaneese history and a few oil

changes in the uk and will do one again before

i sell the car

. Full print out of a £100 geometry check with

excerlent results.

. Electric drivers seat and electric folding

mirrors

. Tein coilover suspension

. Large uk brakes

. Sony cd player

. Standard window tints on rear

. Hks exhaust system

. 18" alloy wheels which are as new no marks atall

Fronts are 8.5" and rears are 9.5" painted

the same colour as the car with TRD badges.

. 4 new tyres 265-35-18 rear 235-40-18 on the

front

. STillen front bumper which fits very nicely and

and really sets the car off.

. OEM side skirts and rear spats

. 6 months tax

. car has about 5 months left on the MOT however i

will put a new one on for peice of mind

. Car has been fully converted to uk miles rather

than the jap killometers and has had the speed

limiter removed

. HPi clear for peace of mind and any inspection

welcome.

I have been driving a brand new 5 series bmw around for the last few weeks and i can honestly say this car is so much better to drive, It drives really smooth and the pull is breath taking when the second turbo kicks in it quite litrally pins you to the seat and takes off. So if you are after a immaculate supra in pretty much standard form this is the one for you. This is a facelift supra hence the price being a bit more than a pre 96 car it comes with the nicer interior newer lights front and rear and in this gorgeous colour.

Thanks for looking if you have any questions please dont hesitate to ring me on 07894759884 or pm me

Thanks again danny

11.5k ovno

ADY- cheers mate yeah real shame its got to go but it really has now because i have

just broke my wrist so im off work again and just cant afford it at the moment.

MIKEYB10- Thanks alot i bought it off a really nice old bloke in oxfordshire. He lived in

middle of no where and imported it himself and kept it as his own car for

while so it was really nice to buy it from somewhere like that.

CHRIS - cheers buddy go get it done you will love it!

SUPRADAN - thanks for the comment mate had a feeling that was the case with a few

cars from japan

EPIC - thanks the wheels are infact bk racing but i think they have stoped making them

now, shame because they are good wheels and fairly cheap too.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.