The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stunning Widebody One off Supra

Supragal

I do like that avatar :sex:

Vin who ?????

No that's me... it was taken last year before I had my tats removed and went on the McDiet :)

It's true, really... if you close your eyes and feel the top of my head you could tell straight away :D

G ;)

I'm after some feedback on this, I've had a couple of enquiries but nothing thats going anywhere...

Is it the price that is putting people off, or is it just that no-one is after this type of car at the moment?

I don't mean "If I give it away will someone take it" kind of thing either!!

I will be honest with you, its really not my cuppa and would stear clear if it were me, but there are people that will undoubtedly love it and will pay full asking for it, ots all down to finding the right buyer, thats easier said than done. nothing seems to be shifting at the mo so I guess just a case of hanging on if you can....its certainly had a great deal of effort put into it, just a case of waiting :)

It's alcantara, seats, dash etc.

It's on pistonheads and banzai. Don't like autotrader and don't trust ebay!!!! Not really sure where else is good...

I sold 3 of my previous cars through Ebay and got exactly what I wanted for them too, you do get stupid messages offering you p/x's all the time, but Ebay will get you the most interest by far!

• 3 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.