The mkiv Supra Owners Club

silver n/a for sale.

Guest the walldoctor

Guest the walldoctor

for sale my l reg supra,very reluctant sale.120000 miles on the clock,dvd tv usb double din,nti steering wheel and boss,razo gear shift,remote start,reverse parking sensors,remote central locking,cat1 alarm,6 speakers with fli sub.10 mnths m.o.t 5 mnths tax.Any questions please call darren on 07734312269 or 01636 610241.Sorry forgot to say,number plate is not included in price(chavvy or not)

Dont want to be negative as I know you are wanting to sell it so I will offer a bit of advice. You should maybe look into removing all the clutter and get it looking as standard as possible before selling it. I dont think the chavvy number plate, graphics and other stick on bits will help your sale.

Good luck anyway ;)

Guest the walldoctor

Hi,thanks for the advice.Can't do much about number plate,thats my name,won't be selling with car anyway.As for the bits, i inherited most of it and was going to leave it up to new owner as to wether they kept it in or not.At that price it is a good starter supra for someone.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.