The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gave the new car a clean here it is

johnd-mkiv

After selling the supra I Had my heart set on a e36 M3 evo as they can be picked up around 4k now but after an insurance quote i found they wont even insure me :( I then went to have a look at an e30 bmw soft top drove 160 miles to see it when I got there the car was a pile of shite drove home empty handed :( I then desided the e30 was not for me as it would need more work than I could be arsed to do due to its age.

This is when i went looking at skylines picked up a nice r33 that i was happy with untill this little beast popped up and I could not resist :D

Its a Nissan Skyline R34 25R Tommy Kaira ltd edition has had a fair bit of work done to it will be getting it on the rollers in the next few weeks. I love it always wanted one, its a great car to drive handles really well, best of all I cant mod it much more :D

Yer I know was a jump but got it for a good price and ive always wanted one:) Its had over 10k spent on it since its been over here still finding parts but has the following

FMIC Kit.

550 Injectors.

Hybrid Turbo.

Z32 Air Flow Meter.

Apexi Air Filter.

Power FC ECU.

Tomei Fuel Pump.

Full set of Rota Wheels and Toyo Tyres.

ECU Remapped

HKS SSQV

Hope to get around the 400-450 mark from it apparently its not a GTR but has it on the logbook which is strange

You can get away with details when registering. I wonder if the original importer tried selling it as an R to make a bit more cash.

entirely possible i suppose, Pete.

Newera have a 1999 TK R34 in for just over £15k, would imagine it being a lot more if an R34 GTR.

nice one john.....if you are out tonight with Tom for a drive I might come up and meet you both!! how does it stack up against the supra at the mo

no where near as quick but to be honest its a better drive and gets a lot more attention, the handling is the nuts aswell, not had a chance to put it through its paces yet as im waiting for it to be mapped on the rollers to make sure its all safe