The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BPU UK spec, Manual, Black (priced for quick sale).

stylieee

Selling my black UK tt6 :(

Full BPU.

Priced for Quick sale!!

Selling to finance a truck/camper conversion so i can drive to australia!

bodywork generaly in good cond, couple of little dents but nothing major, and certainly ok considering age.

138k on the clock (hence the price), no smoke though even with the double decat.

19" Axis Hiro's, gunmetal spokes, Polished lips. (not available in the UK).

ivory leather seats

Michelin pilot sport PS2 tyres all round.

AEM Tru-Time cam gears (silver)

Trust induction kit

modified spark cover (to show gears)

Koyo alluminium racing radiator

Greddy Hyper-Evo II exhaust

double decat (front cat included for mot purposes)

BRAND NEW OS-Giken twin place racing clutch (will handle ANY power upgrades, brill bit of kit!) with alloy cover.

Blitz blacklight boost gauge

quickshifter

Thor stainless dials/heater surrounds/warning light surrounds

manual boost controller

Thor FCD

new NKG iridium ix spark plugs

brand new cam belt

brand new fan belt

brand new fan belt tensioner assembly

new front crank oil seal

just serviced the air con, now perfect and ice cold (proper service, not just recharge).

Just had gearbox rebuilt at a cost of over £2k!!

couple of bad points: drivers window motor has gone (i think these are about £50 from a scrappy), and the o/s front suspension is a bit creaky on full lock, had it checked out and the garage cant see anything wrong (all subframe bolts tight etc.)

If anyone wants it with stock 17" alloys instead i'll knock £500 off the price too.

I'm in bristol if anyone wants to view.

couple of people that have pm'd me about the car - your pm boxes are full so i cant get back to you!

and to the person offering me £6k... think you better start looking for a j spec auto buddy. my price is very good so no taking the pi$$ please people, thanks :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
ok, what are COC papers though??

Certificate of Conformity papers.

Someone asked me for them ages ago. Its something to do with making sure the supplied goods or service is to the correct specification or requirement.. Dont quote me on that though because i dont quite understand it. Im pretty sure that with cars you have to contact the manufacturer for the documents. :blink:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.