The mkiv Supra Owners Club

93 k reg MK IV 5speed manual SZ

Guest trickstermusic

Guest trickstermusic

Ive owned the Supra for a year and a half and its never let me down once.Its done 74000miles and has MOT till July next year. It is a tidy original car with 17" OZ alloys being the only modification. I still have the original Supra 16" alloys which are included in the sale.When i got the car it had two new kyb shocks fitted at the rear and i had the cambelt and tensioner changed plus the engine/gearbox & diff oil. Its also had new rear discs and pads just before the mot so ive tried to look after it best i can.Its recently had engine oil and filter change and Its also got a kenwood double din stereo and 6 disc changer.Ive got a new car arriving this saturday so Im after a quick sale, so price is negotiable.

If you require any info or further pics please message me or call 01977 685069. £3750 ono

Richard.vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=7571&d=1181658480

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.