The mkiv Supra Owners Club

R33 GTS-t Skyline going cheap!!!!

johnd-mkiv

I have just bought this car but due to a new toy I picked up tonight this one has to go its a 1994 nissan skyline r33 gts-t manual, with the ledgendary rb25 turbo engine. This car has tax and MOT and the following mods

Tein adjusterble coilovers (poss super streets)

Tein strut bars

Apexi exhaust

Apexi air filter

Side skirts

Rear spats

Momo steering wheel

Veilside gearknob

r32 gts-t 16 inch alloys

Tinted windows

Turbo timer

Performance meter

just had oil change. air con,no chips/cracks on screen,everything working fine.no rust anywhere, foglight is fitted in the drivers side reverse lamp.

on the rear bumper there is a small srape,which has been painted over.

This car is lovely to drive will make a great toy as it has some good bits already on it, ill get some better pics at the weekend

Looking for 3.5k ono

ill get some better ones at the weekend mate not had chance to go round the car in detail yet but from when i looked round it it is very tidy drives lovely and the interior is very clean. no oil leaks or smoke when driving. think the milage is around 85,000 I would have kept the car had of the new toy now come up cheap:eyebrows: I have been to a local jap inporter who said he would take it off my hands, if any of you lot would like a look before then let me no.

Ill post up some pics of the new car at the weekend aswell ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.