The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Office smells?

Ark

Everyone knows how unpleasant it is when a colleague is often in dire need of a shower, but am I the only person who finds 'clean' smells pervading the whole office equally noxious?

I mean like tonnes of Lynx body-spray, or perfume - why do women feel the need to stink the _whole_ office out with perfume?

Previous place I worked had a bloke in the office that stunk - basically poor hygiene all over! People in the office tried every subtle hint they could think off, they even bought him a bar of soap and a flannel for his bday! He still did not get it.

One of the women in the office got that fed up with it she just came out with it - you stink plain as that and hey presto instant transformation!

There's a women in our adjacent office that spray's air freshner every time someone in there fart's, the thing is that it hang's around alot longer, and get's to the back of your throat alot more than a fart does !. I'd rather smell a fart for two minute's than that crap for half an hour...

Previous place I worked had a bloke in the office that stunk - basically poor hygiene all over! People in the office tried every subtle hint they could think off, they even bought him a bar of soap and a flannel for his bday! He still did not get it.

One of the women in the office got that fed up with it she just came out with it - you stink plain as that and hey presto instant transformation!

Yeah i don't smell too bad now ;)

There are two very fat ladies I work with that are constantly spraying themselves with impulse. I think they are aware that their fat bodies have bad B.O. Not sure what would be worse though, the B.O. or the Impulse clogging my eyes. Even my tea tastes of Impulse.

So how do you tell your "offshore partners" that either BO or curry isn't a socially acceptable stench over here, without immediately being branded a racist?

Tricky.

-Ian

How about the same as you would anyone else?

"Oy - you stink! Go get a wash!"